This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings.

Hello. I am Exodus212. This is my second post, and I have a story to share. Also, HII! :noob:.

I was at a game store, and the guy at the register answers the phone, let's say his name is "Tim". I am a regular here, so I know the guys well. THe SC will be referred to as BFH (Bastard From Hell).

Tim- Innocent guy at register
    BFH- Person who needs to be shot.
    ME-

Tim: Thank you, you have called Fakegamestorename in Nowhere, California, hwo may I help you?

Tim: Yes sir we have that game in stock...Oh! You pre-ordered it. Okay, you'll be here to pick it up? OK sir, we'll have it ready.

NOTE: This game would be Halo 3. I was there picking up my copy at the time.

BFH arrives.

BFH: I cannot wait to give this game to my kids. They will LOVE IT.

Tim: Uh, sir, I do not recommend that you give that game to your children. It uses coarse language and it is very vio--

BFH: Ah, they won't care. I swear in front of them all the time!

Tim:

ME: (WTF??)

BFH: Anyways, 'bye!

ME: Well, that was....uh...*searches for right word*...odd, wasn't it?

Tim: No shit.

Later, BFH storms in, pushes me out of the way, slams the game on the counter, and starts screaming at Tim.

BFH: WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM SELLING ME THIS GAME! IT WAS FOR MY KIDS!

Tim: Sir, please calm d--

BFH: DON'T FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!!!! YOU TOLD ME THIS WAS GOOD FOR KIDS!

ME: Um, sir, you were told this game was unsuitable for children.

BFH: I didn't hear him!

ME: You ignored him.

BFH: No, he ignored me.

At this point Tim dives under the counter to make his laughter hidden.

ME:

Tim:

Other customer:

Other employee:
    "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result." - Albert Einstein

And yet another customer who cannot read the rating on the box!

Also, didn't he pay attention to the violence on the first 2 Halo games?

Yeesh

Comment

What a piece of worthlessness.
      "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

I think he was buying H3 because his kids wanted him to so they could be "cool".

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result." - Albert Einstein

Comment

I didn't notice any cussing, but I was trying to get through everything that wasn't shooting things ASAP.

That game wasn't nearly bad enough for that reaction, though I still wouldn't give it too younger kids... -_-
          I am a Blank Space for spacing purposes, ignore me.
          In order to treat someone as your equal, you first need to believe both: that they are your equal, and that you are their's.

Comment

There is some cussing.

Comment

Working...
            X