Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am just in shock over this guy......... my faith in humanity has just been lowered a few more levels.
    "...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?!" ~ Kalga

"DO NOT ENRAGE THE MIGHTY SKY DRAGON." ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

The bigger problem here are the other customers in line who just stood back and didn't tell the man to fuck off and threaten to take their own business elsehwhere if douchebags like him are actually taken seriously and listened to. Even people not involved can threaten to hurt a business, it's just as effective.
      Didn't sound like they were given an opportunity to do so ... the manager stepped in and handled things appropriately. No need to go borderline SC when the management has a spine.

My bet: a certain SC's accounts are going to get closed.
      "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
        Yep, that same place is also reserved for child molesters and people who talk at the theatre
        SHINY!

Kudos to OP and the manager for standing up against that a$$hole.
        You gotta polish a memory like a stone. Chip off the parts that remind you it was just a game. Work it until it's indistinguishable from any other memory.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
          Oh, so they're not for dragging me off to the Amish?

/runs away even faster
          *snags him by his ear and holds him still* No, you're still mine. This is why I have more then one set.
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

If corporate bends over for him, tell corporate you are going to the media on what they are doing. I'm pretty sure they will change their mind.

Comment

There is a special place for the villain of our story and I'm sure it involves coming off a motorbike in no protective clothing on a gravel track. To be honest I don't think I could have held my tongue if someone did that in front of me, moving someone while they are in a wheelchair because you think you are first sickens me.
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Wow... just wow. Every time I think we've hit bottom, a douchebag like this guy will throw me a shovel.
                "Thank God for the idiots: but for them, the rest of us could not succeed." ~Mark Twain

Comment

not a shovel, more like a backhoe...

apparently, manners and respect were never a part of this one's upbringing; too common these days, it seems.

yay for the manager with a spine, yay x infinitieth power if douche's account is 'forcefully relocated.'
                  look! it's ghengis khan!
                  Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Yay to the manager, the teller, and the uninvolved customers for giving the disabled guy the support he needed to have a fair go.

Yay to the bank for how they treat the disabled.

Boo to the idiot.
                    Seshat's self-help guide:
                    1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                    2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                    3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                    4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth CrazedClerkthe2nd View Post
                      SC: This is UNFAIR. I'm reporting this bank to your corporate offices, the BBB AND the attorney general, I will NOT tolerate being treated this way! (storms out)
                      Do we have some thing worse than Entitlement Whore? He just passed EW and left Doppler effect all over teh place.

Entitlement Pimp??

must I admit to being the same specie as this sack of protoplasm? i

Comment

As much as this site doesn't condone violence against customers...if someone said something like that to my grandmother (who sometimes uses a wheelchair)...I'd probably throw their ass out into traffic. I don't take kindly to people who upset her!
                        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

The funny thing is, if he had just kept his mouth shut and let the teller take care of the gentleman first, he would have been in and out faster.

Comment

I'm the type of person who believes in equality. I don't care what kind of person they are, disabled or otherwise, if they've been there first, they get served first.

That being said, the man in line was an @$$.

Now, if the man in the wheelchair had just arrived, come through the door, then I would say the man would have been justifiable upset, to begin with (after that, he crossed the line). But as the OM was there already, he guy was being an @$$.

If the man in the wheelchair had just come in the door, and the only teller available was the one with the only wheelchair-accessible counter, and got upset because the man went to that teller, the guy is an @$$.

But no matter the situation, you do NOT move them yourself. That is so far crossing the line that you can't even see the line anymore; the line is a dot.

Comment

If I were one of the customers in line behind this twat monkey, I'd have punched him in the face and thrown him out of the bank myself. You do NOT do shit like that to a guy in a wheelchair.
                              The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

I know this is an emotive issue, but we don't stoop to violence here.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                                X