This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
    He's also growing his hair back to long, so yay!
    I TOTALLY read that wrong.
    SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
    SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
      As for "hot" guys; can't stand them. You see, I am generous in the boob department, as well as having curvy hips so I get sick and tired of guys like that talking to my chest. -.- Hello moron, I'm up here!
      Femme: "Hel-ooo! My face is up here."
      Perv: "I've made my choice."

The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Was that Family Guy?

I just heard that quote..
        SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
        SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

What really chaps my ass about my last ex was he wanted a girl that wouldn't use him (he doesn't make a lot of money, obviously because we work at the same place! But his last ex wouldn't work and he paid her way all the time) and would do her part in the relationship..

He got me, one of the most financially independent girls in the world who ISN'T after money and who knows what she wants and is halfway intelligent and can do her own stuff, and yet he couldn't stand to be with me anymore and he's probably dating another girl like his ex again.

Same thing goes with guys. They bitch and complain about girls who won't work and use them for their money, yet when they get one who does her own part and *cough cough* is extremely gorgeous and funny to boot, they TURN HER DOWN!

Edit: I totally get it now. They claim to want it, but once they get a girl who is their equal, they get intimidated and scared and want to go back to helpless girls. My bad. Maybe I should quit my job and become a total slob.
          Last edited by blas; 05-09-2008, 07:43 PM.
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Interesting thread. I'm wondering what happens to the hot and intelligent people? Brains and beauty aren't necessarily exclusive.

Take me for example!

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
              Take me for example!
              I would, but I can't afford the round trip.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Raps, you're too mooby for just ONE woman!

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                  What really chaps my ass about my last ex was he wanted a girl that wouldn't use him (he doesn't make a lot of money, obviously because we work at the same place! But his last ex wouldn't work and he paid her way all the time) and would do her part in the relationship..

He got me, one of the most financially independent girls in the world who ISN'T after money and who knows what she wants and is halfway intelligent and can do her own stuff, and yet he couldn't stand to be with me anymore and he's probably dating another girl like his ex again.

Same thing goes with guys. They bitch and complain about girls who won't work and use them for their money, yet when they get one who does her own part and *cough cough* is extremely gorgeous and funny to boot, they TURN HER DOWN!

Edit: I totally get it now. They claim to want it, but once they get a girl who is their equal, they get intimidated and scared and want to go back to helpless girls. My bad. Maybe I should quit my job and become a total slob.
                  Yes I agree, I always found it odd that a girl would want someone not like their ex but when they found that person that person was not appealing? Oh well if you like pain have fun with that one.
                  Never Underestimate the Element of Surprise - Odo, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Captain John Rourke(Clear Skies) - Ah, yes. another Black Bird. Are they free with cereal now or something?

Comment

I can't figure it out either, Darrien. It wasn't even about looks....it was the fact that he'd never have to worry about being used again and he'd finally be able to have his own money to play with and a girl who was willing to share.

I'll reiterate, I guess the only way I'll find a boyfriend who will last a long time would be to quit my job, stop working out, spend all day on the couch doing absolutely nothing, and not make any goals for myself.

Comment

That and 90% of the time people that are compatible with you are multiple states away. Atleast thats been my experience.
                      Never Underestimate the Element of Surprise - Odo, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Captain John Rourke(Clear Skies) - Ah, yes. another Black Bird. Are they free with cereal now or something?

Comment

Amusingly, I've been told that I am being somewhat unhealthy by looking for someone who IS like my ex.

Of course, my ex-fiance was smart, witty, funny, charming, an excellent conversationalist, AND gorgeous to boot. She drank like a fiend, too, making her a good match for me! (I wasn't too thrilled with the cigarettes and coffee, but hey, no one's perfect.)

Sadly, there aren't many women like that in these parts. Those that are are generally either taken, or gay, or my friends, or just flat out not interested in me. Or some combination of the above.

And people wonder why I call my dating life "The Roller Coaster of Terror"...

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                        Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                        X