• Show
Clear All

• "Do you have an accent?" (lang)

"Thanks for calling (company), this is Anri, what's the phone number?"
    "Anri? That's an American name, are you in America?"
    /sigh. "Yes."
    "You're not in India or whever they have those accents?"
    "No, I don't have an accent."
    "OMG DON'T GET SMART WITH ME GIRL I AM SO TIRED OF YOUR COMPANY AND DON'T TRY TO SELL ME ANYTHING I AM TIRED OF THIS SHIT AND TIRED OF YOUR FUCKING COMPANY AND TIRED OF YOU GET ME A SUP."
    "Okay, hopefully we'll get a sup in America!"
    *click*

"What's the phone number?"
    "1472."
    "1472?'
    "1472."
    "Your phone number is 1472?"
    "Yes."
    "They are normally ten digits."
    "Really?"
    "Mhm."
    "Uhhh... 123-456-1472?"
    "There we go!"

"My IM program isn't working, I went online to your website and got the information there but it's still not letting me send an instant message"
    "Mmm well if you can surf the internet we really wouldn't be preventing you from logging into your instant message program and we have no way of troubleshooting it."
    "But it's asking for (company) servers"
    "Uhh...Which IM program are you using?"
    "Outlook Express."

There was a severe storm in the middle of the night in one of the areas we service a few days ago. One of the customers I spoke to right after the storm hit told me he was going to have me fired for not apologizing for the storm enough. Apparently I am nature's PR rep.

Heidi, outage in area, credit for one day's service, cust's father died last week and she is extremely upset and disturbed by this, cust is using vonage so her phone is down, cust wants to speak to her family in Germany because of her situation, wants credit for her cell phone usage, edu that we would not be able to credit this, wants to speak to a supervisor, none are available, cust demanded my name, sup's name, manager's name, etc, cust extremely rude and abusive, cust asked extremely odd questions such as "can you bring my father back to life," "can you guarantee that my father will not be buried before the morning?"

The end of the call was essentially repeating this five or six times:
    "I want to speak to your supervisor."
    "As I have said, my supervisor is not here."
    "I want to speak to his supervisor."
    "As I have said, it is 2:30am, our manager is not here."
    "I want to speak to whoever is in charge."
    "As I have said, there is no one in charge at this time. We only have one third shift supervisor and he does not work weekends. Even if he was here he would not credit you for your use of another company's service."
    "This is ridiculous! You know nothing of customer service! I don't believe you! There must be someone in charge! I want to speak to your supervisor."
    "As I have said, my supervisor is not here."
    Last edited by Anriana; 05-04-2008, 10:26 AM.
Working...
X