This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Big Store Like This (apparently)

A few months into my current job (so it'd be almost a year this happened) I was put on Ladieswear. And OMG NOOO I hate Ladieswear with a passion. Not sure why, but it makes me feel inferior. AN-eeways. All the Winter Stock was coming in, like trousers and coats and what have you...This woman comes in and asks if we have any three-quarter lengths.

Me: Uh, probably not. That'd most likely be in summer stock, that's all gone now...did you happen to see it at another store?
    Woman: Yeah, at the *insert branch here* store. My daughter saw it a few months ago.
    Me: (Here we go.)
    Woman: It's was *this colour* with *this colour* stripes.
    Me: Well then, its probably not avaliable in store anymore. Also, the stock we carry does vary from store to store. You could always look in last seasons directory and if they have any in stock, we could order some in.
    Woman: Hmmph! A big store like this, and you don't even carry one pair of quarter-lengths..it's DISGUSTING! *walks out, nose in the air*
    Me: ....Lol.

And that people, was my first ever SC. It could've been a lot worse though.

You mean I can't buy summer clothes in the middle of winter? What if I wanted to catch pneumonia?

Comment

Quoth Customer Beating Robot View Post
      You mean I can't buy summer clothes in the middle of winter? What if I wanted to catch pneumonia?
      Actually, the middle of winter is the only time you can buy summer clothes. You can't buy winter clothes in the middle of winter!

It would be nice if we could buy seasonal clothes during the season!
      Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Primer, you obviously haven't seen my store

Summer clothing is actually available in Summer! From April until October, where winter stock is available from September to April (Part of each range available in September)

But biscuitchan, Ihave had many a customer saying the same thing. I just tell them to go to another branch too, where they saw them. Fair play for keeping cool, I become incredibly blunt with CS's

Comment

Working...
        X