This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Techs Gone Wild!

OK, we give the customers a hard time, but sometimes our techs don't do such a great job. Now, keep in mind, these are subcontractors, not our guys. Anyway, enjoy...

Customer stated that the tech was lazy, didn’t complete the job, went into his basement & caused damage to the walls. He took a chair & stood on top of it, & he left the cable box open with wires left hanging out.

Mr. Bennett & his landlord called very upset. The installation was not done correctly. The landlord said he asked the tech not to install the cable lines over the wall & the tech installed over the wall anyway. Customer also said the tech drilled a hole in the floor & the landlord didn’t want a hole in the floor.

Customer has complaint against tech. States tech was very rude & unprofessional & that he made a complete mess. It took 2 days to install services & he broke her window. He was asking for the customer’s mother’s help because he didn’t know how to do things. He was using customer’s cell phone stating that he was trying to save minutes on his cell phone & the tech kept calling the customer “babe.”
    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Wow, I hope that the same tech for all 3. That just, wow.
    I've lost my mind ages ago. If you find it, please hide it.

Comment

Nope, that's different techs. I have NO IDEA why our company hires contractors (except to save money in an area where you should really spend it). They treat the customers like crap, mess up installations, & cause us to spend more $$ on repairs. It's sad, so sad.
      The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Comment

Sounds kind of like the people that Comcast has sent here a few times.

Cable going slower than dial-up, took 3 different contractors to actually fix it. Hell one never even came into the office. Checked the box, wrote down there was a problem and left.

Huh?

Comment

Working...
        X