This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Fashion Lad! View Post
    I own a pair of Heelys. I love 'em. I don't wear them often because they don't often match everything else I'm wearing. They are fun though.
    I sincerely hope you're not one of those idiots who crashes into people cuz you either can't stop or think it's fun... I swear, if any of those kids crash into me when I'm out shopping, they'll be lucky to live to the age of consent.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth JuniorMintz View Post
      You are so fucking metro!
      And you wouldn't have me any other way, JAM!

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
      I sincerely hope you're not one of those idiots who crashes into people cuz you either can't stop or think it's fun... I swear, if any of those kids crash into me when I'm out shopping, they'll be lucky to live to the age of consent.
      Like I'd admit to doing that.

Trust me, crashing isn't fun and I have stopping down to a science. They are fun though. I could be just walking down the street and all of a sudden I get the urge to roll down the street. Too much fun!
      When will the fantasy end? When will the heaven begin?

Comment

Heelies don't seem to be as popular with kids down here, because I only see them occasionally, and then only on sidewalks. Not sure why that may be, because Lord knows there is often a severe lack of parenting in other areas with the kids down here. As for the devices, I too hate heelies, but only because I am pissed BECAUSE I NEVER HAD SUCH COOL STUFF WHEN I WAS A KID, DAMN IT!

And admit it, the rest of you...when you were kids, you did stupid stuff that annoyed adults yourself. I'll cop to being that obnoxious kid-on-a-bicycle that would go flying through traffic in every conceivable AND unsafe way imaginable. Why? It was FUN! Stupid, but fun. Of course, my mother would have torn me eight new ones if she ever saw me doing that, and I never did it in stores or anything, but we ALL did annoying stupid stuff as kids.

Quoth repsac View Post
        And yet, there's guys like me who would love to have a pair in his huge size eleven shoe size. Yes. I am insane.
        I would actually buy a pair of them, except I only foresee disaster, due to my complete inability to master my rollerblades. You know the guy that is going reaaaaallllllyyyyy ssssslllllooooowwwwwwllllllyyyyyy, doing that half shuffle/half skate thing to avoid going on his ass, but in the process ends up going nowhere else either? Yeah. That's me.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Actually, no; in supermarkets, shops etc I was never allowed to do anything dangerous or irritating to other people... outside, however, was a different manner. Me and my brothers did so many dangerous things, it's a wonder we're all still alive.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
            Actually, no; in supermarkets, shops etc I was never allowed to do anything dangerous or irritating to other people... outside, however, was a different manner. Me and my brothers did so many dangerous things, it's a wonder we're all still alive.
            I didn't say we were allowed to do dangerous or irritating things, just that we did them! That, of course, is the difference between us as kids and the kids of SC's. SC's allow their little angels to do whatever, as it is not really their concern or their problem that it might be affecting other people in any way. Whereas my parents would have flayed me nine ways from Sunday for doing some of the stuff I see kids doing in full view of their parents, or some of the stuff I did when my parents weren't around. Keep in mind, I don't think of this as a "these kids are worse than my generation" thing. When I was a kid, there were other kids who would be doing the same sort of stupid shit with their parents not doing a damn thing to stop them. I know I heard my father grumble more than a few times about other people's kids! (This was great for us...it meant he wasn't grumbling about any of the three of us!)

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

True. However, I still want to be allowed now to confiscate those shoes. And then sell them on ebay.
              My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
              X