Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so glad I'm not the only one to have these dreams.

The most common dream I have usually happens after I had a rough night at work and feel a loss of control.

We turn the lights off at 8:45 hoping that everyone is out at nine or close to nine. In my dream we forget to lock the door and people are just streaming in. The lights are off and everything and I'm yelling at everyone to get out but no one is listening, and usually it's about 1 o'clock in the morning in my dream.

::shudder:;

Also when I used to tag (staple tags onto clothes) when I would start falling asleep I would go into a hypnongogic state and half dream I was at work tagging I would come out of it when I would move my hands to click the stapler.

Comment

Look at the bright side, you got to literaly throw them out the door!

The only thime I've had those dreams is when I'm pulling more than 5 days in a row. They usually aren't the worst Ive had though. I get to treat SC's like the garbage they are.
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

The best weeds dream I ever heard came from a co-worker a few years back who had a habit of sleep walking. She said her husband told her that one night, she sprung from bed and hurried towards the kitchen...when asked what she was doing, she told him, "I have to get these nachos out."
        Once I had a dream that I was at work at Wawa and I sleep-yelled at my sister to "DROP THE DAMN BAG OF CHICKEN NOODLE!!!" She was like "What are you talking about?" I have a tendency to talk in my half-sleep and I get quite angry if no one knows what I'm talking about.

Comment

I used to dream about horrible people in the drivethru, and would physically be getting out of bed to go handle it, and then be horribly confused when my bedroom window didn't have a speaker and my computer wasn't right there...it would take me awhile to figure it out

Now I just talk in my sleep, and tell my husband that his insurance isn't working and that he needs to contact his HR.

Comment

Quoth Hempress View Post
            I have a tendency to talk in my half-sleep and I get quite angry if no one knows what I'm talking about.
            I do that too. Drives my husband up the wall.
            "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Mine are usually an endless workload of whatever job I'm at at the time, but that's changed lately, the other night I was dispatching in my sleep and my girlfreind says that I sleep talk in 10-code
              "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

I haven't had one of those dreams that I can remember, but when I go to bed my mind is spinning. It's almost always about work. I can't shut it out. It's not always from the previous night, could be from days, weeks or months before. Is this strange?
                USN Retired

Comment

Working...
                X