Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I long for the sweet release of death...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread has given me my much needed laugh for the morning.

Unfortunately, depending on the day I have I always come back here looking for the mid-morning laugh, the afternoon laugh, the mid-afternoon laugh, the late mid-afternoon laugh, the right before shift ends laugh...etc etc...
    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
      Just remember: Suicide is not the answer.

Murder is the answer.

Friends help you move...good friends help you move bodies
      I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Quoth JustaCashier View Post
        Not to mention, the Paper's knowing the numbers ahead of time, would mean that the Lottery Comission would have the numbers ahead of time, and as such the Lottery would be rigged!
        It's been done. Does anyone remember PA lottery fix of 1980? For those who don't, or were too young...what happened was that all of the balls, except for "4" and "6" were weighted with latex paint. 666 was drawn one night.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsyl...ry_fix_of_1980
        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
          It's been done. Does anyone remember PA lottery fix of 1980? For those who don't, or were too young...what happened was that all of the balls, except for "4" and "6" were weighted with latex paint. 666 was drawn one night.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsyl...ry_fix_of_1980
          I don't remember it, but they made a movie that was loosely based on it, called "Lucky Numbers."

It was an OK movie, but the cool thing about it was that they filmed parts of it in my area. I've been to the Denny's the movie, and they screwed up the scene where they were crossing the street there, as you could see signs for several businesses that didn't even exists back in 1980, like Circuit City.

Also, the building they used for the outside of the TV station where the car crashed thru the front door was actually an office building that was just a stone's throw away from where I was living at the time. I didn't even know about any movie, and I wondered what was going on when I drove past it the one morning and saw a fake front entrance on it, and a sign for a TV station. What perplexed me further was the call letters on the sign ("WTPA") is actually for a local radio station. Not sure why they chose to use those particular letters...
          Sometimes life is altered.
          Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
          Uneasy with confrontation.
          Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Sometimes I wonder if there aren't a lot of practical jokers out there, because I can't see how someone this stupid has survived to adulthood. We are indeed a hardy species!
            "Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings"-Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

P.S. A friend of mine used to have a phone number that was very similar to a grocery that would give you the lottery numbers if you asked, and he got TONS of calls asking for the numbers. After the first ton, he gave up trying to convince them he was indeed NOT the Red Fox store and started giving out random numbers.
              "Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings"-Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Working...
              X