This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one more rant before I go to bed

I book airfare for meetings. The company that hosts the meetings pay for all the air travel. Of course, they're strict with the travelers. For example, if it's a one day meeting - they'll allow them to fly in the day before and leave the next evening (after the meeting.) If the person wants to stay a few more days, they need to get permission.

Well - one woman called in and tells me her meeting date. So, I start telling her the flights. She told me that she wants to get there 7 days before the meeting, after the meeting she wants to fly to Vegas for a few days, and then fly home. Well, it's not in the rules - so I told her to call the person who is paying for it.

She goes into a tirade... she has a corner office... was with her company for 25 years... blah blah blah. I repeated what I told her. Get this, she tells me that she's going to talk to HR and get me fired! I told her that I don't even work at the same company.... you guessed it... she hung up on me.

Just made me mad that she kept telling me about how high up she is. She was trying to scare me with her title... don't you hate people like that?

Thanks for reading... it was a rough week

Hey TS what are the chances you can help those of us who are going on the 2nd Annual CS Ski weekend a good price on air fair?

GK - always looking for a deal
    "smacked upside the head by the harsh of daylight" - Tori Amos "The Beauty of Speed"

a sucking chest wound is merely mother nature's way of telling you to slow down - Arm

Comment

Working...
    X