• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
    As long as you promise to include black pudding now and then

Two reasons that I just can't actually move out of my county and country

1. Black pudding
    2. Lancashire cheese.

Gimme time, I'm sure I could think of something.

Quoth crazylegs View Post
    I spy a challenge!
    Indeed! Iron Chef, beware! It's Iron Scale!
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
      Gimme time, I'm sure I could think of something.
      Alas, I fear it is time that I need that wretched thing called sleep

*sets down black pudding, amidst a one sided argument on how it WILL do what he tells it, he orders it to stay* I shall leave Puddy with you to be your guardian for the night.
      I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Okie dokie.

*tries to feed Puddy cookies*
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

*Puddy remains pertubingly still, infact, he may very well be asleep, but he's a black pudding so you can't really tell*

Comment

*mushes the cookies to dust and adds milk, then dumps the porrage on the sleeping puddy*

Comment

RayvenQ, Evil Queen

What on earth have you two been taking?
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

What do you mean, I'm always like this

[CorporalJones]But I like it sir, I like it[/CorporalJones]

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                  RayvenQ, Evil Queen

What on earth have you two been taking?
                  uh.... just... the usual.... stuff.

Comment

Working...
                  X