X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Khiras, guess what?

Warning: Disgusting parts.

Ok, there are some things I just haven't seen yet. Some things I never want to see, in fact. Well hell, there's one fewer of these, and I swear to god, every day I get closer to mass murderer status.

So, let's start out my day: I work the graveyard shift, so I get into work at about 10pm or so, give or take 10 minutes since I'm on salary, and have some leeway. I walk in tonight, set down my suitcase, check out my radio and keys, and set about catching up on my email to see what happened in the hotel while I was asleep. This is my arriving ritual, and I tend to relax during it and just absorb some information, this is also when I try to get something to eat in case all hell breaks loose, and I'm too busy to do so for most of the night.

Enter one of my employees, stage left, who says the following to me, and it is something that I have yet to ever hear in my entire hotel career:

"Khiras?"
    "Yeah?"
    "Someone just shit in the lobby."
    "Are you fucking kidding me?"
    "No."
    "Someone. Shit. In our lobby?"
    "Yeah."
    "Are they dead?"
    "Uh...no?"
    "Why not!?"

So, I put on my coat, grab my radio from the desk, and proceed to walk out into the lobby while muttering every choice phrase I know, plus a few I made up along the way. Here's what I learn upon arrival.

My new best friend, who we will now refer to as Shitcock (sparingly, for the mods sake), first introduced himself to random guests by walking past our side entrance, and dropping his pants (not his underpants, just his shorts). He then high-tails it to the front doors, where he walks inside...and halfway through the lobby, THINGS begin to drop from his pants. Squishy, smelly, disgusting fucking things. Not even like it was a sudden condition, but like he had been eating nonstop for a week without using a god damn toilet.

He proceeds to walk to the lobby bathroom, in full view of probably 150 people at our lobby bar who are now painfully aware of the lumps of shit on the lobby floor, and heads into a stall. He changes his shorts, wipes up, and puts on new pants. Somehow, in the process of this, he gets shit on the floor, shit on the stall walls, shit on the toilet, shit on the stall door, and shit on the fucking sink!? You've got to be kidding me! We then confront him...at which point we try to confirm if he's a guest here (keeping in mind that, if he is, we can't immediately strangle him to death), and he begins threatening us. We make a fake call to "police officers" using the radio, and he immediately high-tails it out, making it obvious he's just some jackass from off the street.

So we chase him off...and we are now left with the clean-up of this man's ass nuggets, in full sight of every guest in that area. 10 hours later, I still have the smell stuck to me...I even showered twice (one after, in our locker rooms, and once just now at home) and I can still smell it. I know it's all in my head, but come on man!

The kicker? One of the other managers who helped us clean it up (we helped Housekeeping because, come on, I can't just sentence someone else to clean up something that awful and walk away) goes home not much later. She's at the bus station...and sees Shitcock in his neon green pants that he switched into. She gets on her bus...and he's on the same bus. Just in case, she called her local police in case he tried to attack her at her stop, but it wasn't needed. Got a nice picture of him that we posted everywhere though to make sure he can never get back in here.

I swear, if SCs had but one neck, I would go to town with a dull hatchet all week. I honestly think these people will literally drive me to murder some day
    "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
    "What IS fun to fight through?"
    "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Where's the brain bleach when you need it most?!

Comment

And you have no specalist in to clean the bio hazard waste why...?
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Better just incinerate that hotel and build a new one.
        Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

Ya know, I have to agree with Apathy. Burn the hotel down and build a new one!

Quoth crazylegs View Post
          And you have no specalist in to clean the bio hazard waste why...?
          Because that sort of thing is rarely if ever needed in a hotel. I mean, unless someone was murdered and they needed the blood and gore to go away...

To much CSI, sorry folks.
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
            Because that sort of thing is rarely if ever needed in a hotel. I mean, unless someone was murdered and they needed the blood and gore to go away...

thanks EQ... now I have yet another thing to worry about at my hotel
            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
              thanks EQ... now I have yet another thing to worry about at my hotel
              I'm so special.
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Oh, I do that. No really. We have a client that cleans up "trauma" scenes. Usually its just cops calling because something or bits of someone needs to be....moped up....but now and then there's something else. Haven't gotten a call from a hotel yet though if that makes you feel better. ;p

Comment

Key word being "yet".

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
                    Where's the brain bleach when you need it most?!
                    Nose Bleach more like it....

Comment

Because that sort of thing is rarely if ever needed in a hotel.
                      I meant hiring one on an ad hoc basis, I'm sure there are some in the yellow pages...?
                      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Guest or not at that point I would have strangled the bastard.

Comment

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
                          Somehow, in the process of this, he gets shit on the floor, shit on the stall walls, shit on the toilet, shit on the stall door, and [B][I]shit on the fucking sink!?
                          Ah, I was wondering what had ever become of that particular Kinko's customer.

Comment

Wash yourself off with either lemon juice (CSI fans will know this one) OR vinegar. (Apple cider smells better, and it makes your hair shiney!) It will get rid of the smell. Serious. Oh, and have housekeeping clean the carpet with vinegar water in the shampooer.

/worked in a nursing home years and years ago
                            /has been pissed, shit and vomited on, all at the same time, and not by my kids!
                            ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Oh Dear Lord you are a better person than me. I don't think I could of helped cleaned it up!

Comment

Working...
                              X