This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys who use girls bathroom

I was cleaning the restrooms of my supermarket. I had the mens room closed due to cleasning. well 3 impatient guys chanting to themselves barged into the ladies room and started pissing everywhere. how lame can you get?
    Whasup everybody, its chris in the house!

Quoth chrisistheman View Post
    3 impatient guys chanting to themselves
    I'll bite. What the heck were they chanting?
    Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...
    TASTE THE LIME JELLO OF DEFEAT! -Gravekeeper

Comment

gotta go gotta go gotta go right now... gotta go gotta go..

Comment

I used the women's bathroom once...but I didn't mean to. I took a wrong turn. Oops.

Chris, how did you know the guys started peeing everywhere? Did you have to clean the womens bathroom too?
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
          I used the women's bathroom once...but I didn't mean to. I took a wrong turn. Oops.
          That's happened to me...except it was at a swimming pool, and I was able to catch my mistake. I missed the sign that said "Ladies Changing Rooms", swung the door open wide...and shut it quickly before too many women inside looked up and saw the skivvy-looking Peeping Tom. This happened in July too, so I wasn't some young, cute, innocent-looking kid, either. Not like I ever have been, but still...
          I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

I did once, but I was cleaning the bathroom and figured what the heck.
            "Magic sometimes sounds like tape." - The Amazing Johnathan

Comment

Well, during practically any public event around here (concerts, sports, etc) it's only a matter of time before the women use the men's restrooms - simply because theirs fill up too fast and the lines are incredible.

Now I don't have a problem with that (although I WAS a bit annoyed by the one girl walking down the row of guys peeing and looked each one over the shoulder), but turnabout's fair play. If the men's room is closed, why not use the women's?

Of course, if they peed all over the place, that's inexcusable.
              You gotta polish a memory like a stone. Chip off the parts that remind you it was just a game. Work it until it's indistinguishable from any other memory.

Comment

there's no law against using either bathroom actually... It's actually a topic of great importance when it comes to transgendered persons in transition and trying to pass... There has been murder and violence against those who are just trying to do a basic bodily function and live their daily lives all because some people decided that it was worth killing for when they found somebody using 'the wrong bathroom'.

It was a HUGE thing a few months back when they found Michael Jackson in the woman's bathroom in Bahrain (? I think) fixing his makeup. Think about that for a second... If he'd gone into the men's bathroom, looking the way he does, you don't think there might have been more of an uproar?

I've used both bathrooms before - sometimes by accident - running into the 'wrong' one, or by necessity. I had to go, there was a bathroom. I used it. People can manage to use the toilet at home without getting bent out of shape. I don't understand the need to freak out in public and segregate ourselves over basic bodily functions. As the book says. "Everybody poops."

As for the OP. They were chanting something and then dashed into the woman's bathroom and peed everywhere? I hope you got management involved in regards to them vandalizing the bathroom.

Comment

At work, guy employees can often be seen coming out of the women's bathroom. I can understand that. What I don't like is when the men's room is suddenly empty, but the women's room is occupied and I really have to go... And someone suggests to me that I use the men's room. Uh, no thanks, I'll hold it. Silly of me?
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I remember one time at work, I noticed a manager speaking to some guy near the ladies washroom. As I walked by I overheard "I did not go in there." and my manager replied "I was standing right here, I saw you."

I found out the story later. He tried to walk into the ladies washroom, no hesitation. And when my manager called him on it, he denied it. Manager starts to walk away, he tries to go in again. Makes it a few steps inside the door. Manager noticed again, called him out, that's when I walked by. Manager this time stays by him. He hangs out until he realizes she's not leaving this time. He finally walks off.
                    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I've used the mens room before, but usually because it's almost never occupied and the womens room has a flipping line.

I don't like the mens room in general, it tends to smell like stale pee.

Comment

Quoth AFpheonix View Post
                        I've used the mens room before, but usually because it's almost never occupied and the womens room has a flipping line.

I don't like the mens room in general, it tends to smell like stale pee.
                        Just don't eat the cakes....

Comment

I was making use of the facilities in a Macys one day, when someone entered the stall next to mine (women's restroom).

I glance down and realize that this person is facing the toilet while using it.

Then the main door bursts open and an excited woman enters, speaking loudly and hurriedly, in a language I didn't recognize.

My stall neighborhood responds in an obviously masculine voice. I froze, the guy (having apparently been informed of his error) finished and left. I waited until he did.

It was just too weird.

Since then, I've mellowed, and I have been known to use the men's room when I have to, especially when the women's room is unavailable. I would appreciate it (and, guys, let me know if this is true for you) if they would put up mini-stalls around urinals.
                          Labor boards have info on local laws for free
                          HR believes the first person in the door
                          Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
                          Document everything
                          CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

I have used the womens bathroom before also. Hell, if I am cleaning it, then why not. Sometimes it happenes for both sexes.
                            Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                            San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

I used the men's room once, while going to a women's film festival (go figure, as I was leaving the only guy in a thirty-yard radius came in to use the facilities). I found something that disturbed me: while the (run-down) women's room had three stalls, one of which was out of order, the men's room was HUGE and very nice-looking, clean, with a nice tile floor, a long gleaming row of urinals AND something like twice the number of stalls! I was pissed (hahaha... ahem. Sorry).

I don't get it. I can understand having more urinals than stalls (they're cheaper to put in and use less space), but that design was just malicious. I could understand if the building was made in the 1800s or something (back in the day they made ladies' rooms tiny, or just didn't, because women's clothing was a big hassle to get in and out of for peeing purposes, plus they considered necessary bodily functions unbecoming of a lady), but this was a modern state college, probably designed and built within the last fifty years or so. Women peed in the fifties!
                              Sumerian Proverb: kash nañ-nañ-e a ba nañ-nañ: "One drinks beer, then water gets drunk."

Comment

Working...
                              X