Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, you already complained to the CEO, huh?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am impressed and awed! Good job Kusanagi.

Comment

Quoth Dips View Post
      OMG! Now my co-workers and I have a new way to tease each other: "That's circumventing! I saw you! Hey, did you see him circumventing?"
      Well, maybe if she did circumvent once in awhile, she wouldn't be in such a bitchy mood all the time!
      Sometimes life is altered.
      Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
      Uneasy with confrontation.
      Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Dude, that RAWKED!!! You deserve a brew and so does the kid. Hell, hard liquor.

Comment

Good job! And I doubt that you'll get in much trouble if any because she's obviously been in contact with higher ups already with no success, and I'll bet that she has done more than write one letter to the CEO, and visit just one store in her little crusade. I'm sure they already know about her and will just roll their eyes.

Comment

Quoth Kusanagi View Post
            SC: Well, Kusanagi, I sugguest you just remain curious because I am speaking to someone who is less adversarial than you.
            Translation.... "I want someone who will take it like a little bitch."?

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
              I wonder if she's related to the bastard I encountered along the PA Turnpike the other night... It wouldn't surprise me one bit.
              *Gets popcorn* Story time?

Comment

Quoth Tria View Post
                Translation.... "I want someone who will take it like a little bitch."?
                Yep, exactly, and I wasn't having any of it.

I just HATE how SCs think they can come in and complaining to the lowest rung on the ladder will magically somehow make it all better.

Or they try to con a new guy into doing something against company policy because he didn't know any better.

You know, looking back, she didn't have a ring on her finger. I wonder why.

Oh, and Lehk, I've been wondering for quite some time if the Lehk on Fark was you. I suppose it is
                "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

Kusanagi, you are a Retail Hero. Seriously. I, and all other retail workers everywhere, salute you! (And if they don't, may they be doomed to retail work forever!)
                  Last edited by Ree; 09-20-2006, 03:48 AM.

Comment

I bow down to your greatness man, that was fantastic. Bravo!

It'd be funny if she did call the cops because they'd have probably arrested HER for either being a nusiance or wasting their time.

Comment

You rock. I wish I had that much guts.

Comment

Seriously, guts are only a small part of it.

The BIG part of it is having a manager who has your back.
                        "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

Working...
                        X