This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth MystyGlyttyr View Post
    Resisted urge to inform her where she could place State Paper.
    <snip>
    Resisted urge to ask her if she or her husband believes cameras can steal their soul.
    Oh, Mysty, these two were the funniest!!!!!
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Hmmmm. Well, the story fortunately (or unfortunately for those of us who like blood) ended early, for when I got into work today and opened my e-mail, there was the following verbatim letter (names and numbers edited of course).

Attached is a different picture of Mr. and Miss SC. Hopefully
      you will be able to use this picture. I would like this announcement to
      run in the Sunday, October 1 edition.

If you should have any questions please call.

Thanks.

Miss SC
      *includes her phone number*

"This message is intended for official use and may contain SENSITIVE
      information. If this message contains SENSITIVE information, it should
      be properly delivered, labeled, stored and disposed of according to
      policy."

And attached was, in my opinion, a very nice, perfectly useable photo of the couple.

My added notes on this...

J,

Apparently a week in her brain and mine are very different. Picture has been updated and is prepped for use. Also, this picture is apparently very sensitive, please make a point to reassure it that it is a very good picture and do not belittle it within it's earshot.

Also, she gave us her phone number. Since I obviously dialed the wrong number yesterday and got her twin sister Dementia and not her. And since I didn't realize she wanted the photo run in October 1's paper, although I swore I mentioned this to her several times, she made sure to correct me on it.

Also, "thanks" was important enough to get it's own line. Go us.

Mysty

Ah well. Now we just wait to see whether when J gets in and does next week's society, whether or not the announcement is written to specs or if we will have to do any editing. *hears the Psycho noise*
      "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Quoth MystyGlyttyr View Post
        Also, "thanks" was important enough to get it's own line. Go us.
        At least you got a "thanks". I had her pegged as the kind who wouldn't bother with a thank-you of any sort.
        I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Working...
        X