X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Problems

OK - here's the deal

I am a Project Manager - with customers that have expectations that can NOT be met -

They have complained that I am unresponsive to my manager -

Um - I have over 70 customers, If I don't respond to an email in 3 hours - you really need to relax - If its urgent, call my cell phone, like i've told you 1000 times.

We had to agree that we'd respond in 24 hours - I actually got so frustrated with the 300 emails in my in box I filed them all in MISC -

Not to mention our SLAs are listed in our online guide. DO NOT get mad when we don't get something done in 2 seconds. Can we do some effin planning?

HELP

Can you set up an autoresponse, so as soon as their email arrives, they get a "thank you, our team are dealing with your correspondance and will get back to you within 24hrs." ?

So they know it's arrived and if they hassle you again, you tell them, as the email response they've already recieved said, it'll be 24hrs?

Comment

Quoth scruff View Post
      Can you set up an autoresponse, so as soon as their email arrives, they get a "thank you, our team are dealing with your correspondance and will get back to you within 24hrs." ?

So they know it's arrived and if they hassle you again, you tell them, as the email response they've already recieved said, it'll be 24hrs?
      You can also claim a typo on that "24hrs" since the "y" is next to the "h". You know, it should be "will get back to you with 24yrs."

(Hey, I used to work in a bureaucracy.)
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
      X