This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth depechemodefan View Post
    I don't get it when a person punches the button to go, say, up. They get on the elevator without looking (and sometimes they are looking) and it goes the opposite directions.
    Sigh.

I also hate it when someone presses a button (say, to go up, or they pressed "3") and another person comes up and pressed the lighted button again. Usually 5-7 times, rapidly. Like that will make the elevator go faster or magically appear

I have to admit I've gotten on the 'wrong' elevator. Though, I work on the 6th floor of a 7-floor building, so the worst case scenario means I just go up one floor before going the direction I wanted.

And, I thought pushing the button again and again told the elevator that you really, really, really wanted it to get there faster.
    That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

I was in a smaller office building once, 8 floors and two passenger elevators, plus one service/passenger. One of the janitors wheels a floor cleaner in to the service elevator, blocking all but a foot or two of the door. The service elevator is by the back doors in the lobby, the main elevators are in the the front, where most people enter. I was waiting my one of the main elevators, when the guy next to my runs over to try to get on the service elevator with the floor guy. The doors close and he is pissed. he just his the up button about 30 times. He never noticed one of the other elevators arrived an I got on and went away.

Comment

I was in a basement-less building one day and took the lift down. Realising I'd forgotten something, I waited for the lift to land at Ground, so I could go up again. The doors open, a guy starts to get on, looks confused, and asks "Going up?"

Naturally I simply politely said "yes". But I'm thinking "Where the heck ELSE is this lift going to go?" LOL

Comment

Working...
        X