This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
    Heheheh....my husband used to say to me "uuuuh....when was the last time you had anything to eat?" Which was Hubbyspeak for "You're being a bitch. Let's get you a snack."
    Mine's done that to me.

Of course, I have a similar difficulty with him. Normally a nice enough guy (rather deficient in social skills, but he's a techie), but he can get very unpleasant when he's having a low. He actually IS diabetic, so we're both aware of blood-sugar issues (he's not on insulin or any medication).
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

My mom is an SC as well, I've told her to knock it off a time or two when she started with her SC ways . . . unfortunately, it doesn't work and I couldn't (and still can't be) with her all the time . . .
      This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

I was with my mother a couple times when she started to get a little mouthy to some store clerk. I would tell her to be nice. Boy, the look she would give me! I'm lucky looks can't kill.
        "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"
        ~Curly from the 3 Stooges

Comment

Working...
        X