Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The PICKIEST customer I have ever seen, unreal!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I waitressed for a few years and we dealt with all kinds...I remember this one time a woman who apparantly felt she was god almighty became pissed that each of her food selections were not on seperate plates... that's right she wanted every itiem on a seperate plate right down to the grits and toast...another gentleman made it clear that he did not like grape jelly and even though they were in packets he did not want grape jelly on his plate so no matter how busy we were I had to seperate the jelly so that he would not get grape jelly and somehow open it and then spread it on his precious toast and eat it...some people

Comment

I'm sometimes picky but not always. I'm sure the guys at Burger King think I'm weird because when I want light mayo, and I quote myself" I want VERY light mayo please, as in put it on and scrape it off!"

I think they took me literally this last time though. But there's always gobs of mayo on the thing. maybe I should get a bit of mayo on the side and put it on myself, but then the cheese melts into the bun and I can't puit in the mayo.

I dont mind if they do put too much on (I can always scrape it off) afterwards accidentally. I only really return my whoppers if they have anything else... allergic to dill, dont like ketchup on them or the like....
      Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

I have a friend who is extremely picky . . . he's allergic to sesame seeds so he can only have two bottom buns on his burger . . . no pickles or vegetables basically, light this . . . none of that . . . etc. My husband, me and his picky friend were all in the car ordering fast food. My husband was relaying his friends order to the speaker, after my husband was finished with the order my husband apologized to the person taking the order, "sorry, my friend is a picky bitch!!"

When we pulled up to pay and the guy was laughin', said it was o.k.
        This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Well, as it's a donut shop, I'd rely "You can't have it you're way, this ain't Burger King"

Comment

Yikes. It makes sense to be finicky when you're spending loads of money in some pricey four-star restaurant, but when you're buying a burger from McDonald's or a little buck-fifty bagel, deal with imperfection. You get what you pay for.
            Sumerian Proverb: kash nañ-nañ-e a ba nañ-nañ: "One drinks beer, then water gets drunk."

Comment

Working...
            X