Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You don't have enough space for your sugar.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*reads OP*
    Whuh....ebbeh...HUH?! Erk...

Never mind my brain, I think my computer just lost a few bytes of RAM trying to parse that...
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

15 brain cells are gone now.
      The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

That bitch has completely lost her mind...maybe its is in the sugar!

Comment

I have no idea what that interchange was about. None whatsoever.
          The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Comment

What the kind of sugar was she looking for? Romulan?

Comment

Sounds like someone who just wanted to complain about somthing, so she decided the store's layout for it's sugar was just not good enough, and nothing was going to convince her otherwise. At least that's what I think, and I can't contemplate it anymore because my brain cells are threatening a mass walkout if I force them to think about it any more.
              - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Crow The Robot View Post
                SC: No, you idiot, I know about that as well? God, how stupid are you? Can't you tell me if there is any more sugar?
                Wow, kudoes to you for not going off on that bitch. I probably would have let her have it.
                "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"
                ~Curly from the 3 Stooges

Comment

c:\>

c:\> cd brain:

brain:\> format brain: -y
                  "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

I never get why other customers who may be around watching this never speak up when they witness this. Is there no one with any guts in this world to stand up and confront bad things and people when they happen? No wonder Hitler made it into power. As a customer, nothing bad can happen to you, especially when it's little old ladies and men who're just full of themselves.
                    Broadcasting to you live from the nerve center of my brain..... szzzt *we are currently experiencing technical difficulties, please stand by*

Comment

Quoth allniter View Post
                      I never get why other customers who may be around watching this never speak up when they witness this.
                      Some wonderful beautiful customers (probably those who've worked in the service industry) do speak up.

As for those that don't, well, maybe some are just jerks, but I like to think that maybe some are just too surprised or timid to do anything and just don't quite know what to do in such a situation. When people freak out in any situation, there may be one or two people who actually try to fix things, but the majority of people just stand there with a deer-in-the headlights look, slowly shuffle away, or even bolt out of the room.
                      Last edited by Ree; 10-15-2006, 01:37 PM. Reason: Excessive quoting
                      Sumerian Proverb: kash nañ-nañ-e a ba nañ-nañ: "One drinks beer, then water gets drunk."

Comment

Working...
                      X