Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least he tried to find a parking spot, rather than parking in the fire lane like some of our old SC's do.

We had one SC who parked int he fire lane every time he came. Despite us calling the PD every time we knew about it and him getting a parking ticket every time. He also parked near the only area the bus could make the turn to leave the lot. One day the back of the bus hit the drivers side of the car had enough to push in the B pillar about 6-8". So much for his new TownCar.

Comment

Their have been similar silly calls in the UK:

A woman didn't have a £1 to get a shopping trolley.
      A woman asked that the police arrest her boyfriend becase he had put her hamster out in the rain.
      There was a kitten in the house.
      A friend has her library card.
      A woman needed to get the TV remote from her boyfriend.
      "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Quoth mattm04 View Post
        At least he tried to find a parking spot, rather than parking in the fire lane like some of our old SC's do.

We had one SC who parked int he fire lane every time he came. Despite us calling the PD every time we knew about it and him getting a parking ticket every time. He also parked near the only area the bus could make the turn to leave the lot. One day the back of the bus hit the drivers side of the car had enough to push in the B pillar about 6-8". So much for his new TownCar.
        When it comes to vehicles, I think there should be a rule like "If you can't park it properly, don't drive it". If this became law there would be about four SUVs and half the number of other cars there are now, and some people wouldn't be allowed to ride skateboards.

Comment

Quoth depechemodefan View Post
          I have to admit, it sucks donkey balls when a person is waiting for a space and someone just cut in front and takes it.

i was reading in an old newpaper about someone parked in someone's space and the woman the space belonged to, parked her car right behind the car in her space. She left a note: You are parked in my space. I will be back at noon to move my car so you can get out.

She comes back at noon and finds her car windows were broken, and her car was moved. She found a note on her car that said. "I couldn't wait till noon".
          if i was the woman, i would have broken the chick's window and moved HER car so she could park in her spot. the first woman should be arrested or worse.
          I am the commander commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Quoth portia911 View Post
            * A man rang to say there was a cow at his letterbox - and he was scared.
            the best quote i've read on this site. can i steal that for my sig? ill quote you
            I am the commander commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Quoth scroob View Post
              the best quote i've read on this site. can i steal that for my sig? ill quote you
              sure, help yourself
              Yes. I know my typing sucks but I have a large orange cat sitting on my keyboard and a small disturbed dog trying to sniff his butt

Comment

Working...
              X