This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Dark Psion View Post
    I remember a story from one of the old boards about a lady that put her tapes in the Drop Box in front of the store

The store did not have a drop box in front.

They did however have a trash can out there.
    Oh yes..... the blockbuster near my house has a trash can right next to the drop box. There are HUGE signs all over the place saying "TRASH" and every time I go in there, they're complaining about customers throwing movies in the trash by mistake.

Here's a thought........don't put it so close to the drop box and take the Blockbuster logo off of it.

Comment

Quoth KnightsWhoSayNi View Post
      I guess it really isn't the customers fault because essentially if we don't want them using a drop box then we shouldn't have it there.
      Orrrrr..... they could ever so slightly change the policy. The drugstore near me has a drop box for movies BUT, when the store is open, the drop box is locked. It's only for after hours returns.

Comment

Quoth KnightsWhoSayNi View Post
        The way I see it though, if you're GOING into the store to rent movies why cant you just bring your old rented movies in with you so we can immedietly check them back in? Instead they would rather me out there and bring the movies in myself. I most definitly understand why your store wanted to get rid of the drop box.
        AMEN!! I have this crap happen to me on a daily basis.

Comment

That reminds me of a tale my dad was telling me. He works for a cable company and when they closed the old office, despite the very large signs, the notices they'd sent through the mail, and the fact that if anyone bothered to look through the window they'd see that the building was empty -- people would still go to to the old office to pay their bill. So the employees went to the old office (when people insisted that they paid their bill there) and sure enough, someone had peeled the tape off the old mail slot and people were sticking their bills there.
          Last edited by starglitter; 10-01-2006, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Quoth Mighty Girl View Post
            Orrrrr..... they could ever so slightly change the policy. The drugstore near me has a drop box for movies BUT, when the store is open, the drop box is locked. It's only for after hours returns.
            I wish we could lock up that box during the day as it would save me the endless trouble of going out to retrieve movies while there 10 people standing in my line.

Comment

Working...
            X