Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which reminds me... is there really a Canadian Republican Alliance Party?
    You gotta polish a memory like a stone. Chip off the parts that remind you it was just a game. Work it until it's indistinguishable from any other memory.

Comment

for all of about 20 minutes.

When the Reform and Progressive Conservative parties merged, that was the first name they chose. Then they realized the acronym.
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
        So it's Canada's fault your stupid?
        Now I can't get the "South Park" tune "Blame Canada!" out of my head... (a total rip that it didn't win the Oscar for best song, too...)
        Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...
        TASTE THE LIME JELLO OF DEFEAT! -Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth skeptic53 View Post
          Now I can't get the "South Park" tune "Blame Canada!" out of my head... (a total rip that it didn't win the Oscar for best song, too...)
          Featuring our very own Secretary of Offense, Miss Sheila Browsloski, of course followed by a Broadway rendition of "The B Song" led by Eric Cartman.

Now you've got me wanting to watch the movie.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Interesting note:

During the Vietnam War, the Hell's Angels told the US army that every last one of their members would willingly enlist in the Army, on three conditions:

1.) They were all sent to vietnam and put basically in the same units.

2.) They were allowed to take their bikes with them.

3.) The army didn't ask questions when they "took care" of business.

Supposedly, they felt that if they could get over there and raise hell, they'd have North Vietnam surrendering within weeks.

Though, there's something similar in Iraq now. Do a search for the Blackwater Mercs. These guys are said to be the ONLY people the insurgents are afraid of.
            Learn wisdom by the follies of others.

Comment

Those Blackwater guys are scary to be honest. I can't imagine what sort of damage they're doing to the US's image by being there judging by the way they act when they're there. -.-

Comment

Quoth Canarr View Post
                Which reminds me... is there really a Canadian Republican Alliance Party?
                I used to be friends with the Campus Recreational Activities Person.

Comment

Working...
                X