Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey blue eyes where natural in american tribes that has nothign to do with it.
    oh and im part Navahjoe and cherokee, in my town the major indians are Pima. I dont look Pima so i always say im pure white because when i bring up my indian back gorund only northerns will is it none of the townies.
    Damn for not haveing pudgy cheeks, deep set eyes or a large face (facial features that people use to discribe Pimas sorry) and in stead having high cherokee cheek bones and alightly almond shaped navajoe eyes and thin navajoe lips!

Comment

I guess Ms.Race Card forgot or never knew about the old saying "you catch more flies with honey than vinegar". Oh and welcome to CS!
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

That almost broke my brain... reminds me of the time my coworker in the food court -- she's an immigrant from Sierra Leone, quite clearly African and with a noticeable accent -- and was accused of being racist by a black guy because she told him she couldn't make change for him.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth clod75 View Post

Why don't you just go sail back home on your boat back to your own country and eat your cheese and drink your milk!
          I find that comment outrageous, narrow-minded and completely inaccurate!

Us Wisconsinites have cars now, you know!

Also we drink lots of beer and brandy in addition to milk (see my location).
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Reminds me of a guy with First Nation's status while he was palest man I have ever met.

Comment

beautifully handled! It's amazing how simple skin pigmentation can make folks fly off the handle with such speed...

And adding to the story of nationality not corresponding to skin/hair/eye color, there's a married couple at my church that have 2 children. Dad is caucasian (sp?) with red hair, wife is asian (not sure of her nationality) but the first kid took after the dad so much people asked the mother if she was babysitting Second kid, of course, took after the mom. Genetics are awesome
              Your true character is who you are when no one is looking.
              --Unknown

Comment

I use to get that all the time when I was a kid. I take after my mom's side of the family, the Native American side, dark hair, dark eyes, tan skin *though 3rd shift took that away* and my sister takes after my dad's side, blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin, but my dad has dark hair and blue eyes and my mom has dark hair and dark eyes.

When ever we would go out people would always ask if my sister and I had the same dad. It got so annoying we started telling people that no my sister belonged to the milk man and I belonged to the mail man. *giggle*

Comment

Working...
                X