• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Gerrinson View Post
    What if they return your stapler?

Office Space rocks!
    But I didn't get any cake.

Quoth Mongo Skruddgemire View Post
    Yes folks, that's a total of six (6) hours of dealing with pissy assclowns with nothing better to do on their vacations than to spend it bitching at the manager for the actions of a drunken lout as opposed to...oh I don't know...enjoying one of the fine water parks in the Wisconsin Dells.

M
    What the hell? Do people go on vacation just to hang out at the hotel pool? I don't. (Well, I did spend a fair amount of time at the pool when I went to Key West, but I did plenty of other stuff and if they had told me I couldn't use the pool for a few hours I'd just find something else to do!)
    Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 08-08-2008, 11:52 PM.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Wow... here, come work for me at my [currently imaginary] hotel. That's a love.

*gives cookies and booze*

Turn the cell phone off, take the landline off the hook and take a nice hot bubble bath.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

My list was nice...but wait until I get home and type up tonight's wonderfest. It's a doozy.

Entertain you with my misery soon!
        "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
        "What IS fun to fight through?"
        "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

I hope this video can alleviate some of the pain you suffered due to that assclown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKm6QenXx2M
          D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
          Quoth = Crossbow "EvilHomer, Irv, Gravekeeper, and Seraph: the Four Horsemen of the Dumbpocalypse."

Comment

Office Space rocks!
            Depends on the flavour of the jello.
            Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

As long as you put your cover page on that TPS report (We'll send you the memo again). I mean I would have gotten pissed at the guy dropping trough as well, but damn how could bitching at this for hours after it happen be relaxing? Wait...I forgot...Bitching is the way that SCs relax...
              Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Comment

Quoth evilhomer View Post
                I hope this video can alleviate some of the pain you suffered due to that assclown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKm6QenXx2M
                Which leads us to these classic scenes from Caddyshack:

Pool

Cleanup
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
                X