This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eat Up With the "Dumbass"

Here are a few "interesting" e-mails I've received from cable/Internet customers lately:

Email: I called you and I talked to several people that talked so fast that I thought I was eat-up with the dumb-ass. People spend a lot of money here so take the Dumd-Ass out of it!

Email: I am very upset because your tech came over to my house and he stuck it in and left!! He is not welcome in my house ever again!

Email: I turned on my TV and some channels have a big blue button dancing on them. I don’t appreciate being mocked by my television!

Email: how's a grill supposed to pay her bill?
    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Typo city man. O_o

Comment

Quoth Phone Jockey View Post
      Email: I am very upset because your tech came over to my house and he stuck it in and left!! He is not welcome in my house ever again!
      Um.... other than the funny way... exactly how would putting it in and leaving make a person unwelcome ever again? I though people liked being serviced quick by techs (so to speak).

Comment

the first one sounds like someone ran it through babel fish to make it english without understanding enough english to realize that it makes no sense...
        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

She probably expected a cuddle. Or maybe a $20 on the nightstand.

Comment

Here are a few "interesting" e-mails I've received from cable/Internet customers lately:

Email: I turned on my TV and some channels have a big blue button dancing on them. I don’t appreciate being mocked by my television!

For number one: either someone is very stupid or it's typo city over there.

For number two: that is just absolutely hilarious!
            Last edited by Boozy; 08-09-2008, 11:52 AM. Reason: quote tags

Comment

Email: how's a grill supposed to pay her bill?
              With bacon. Crispy bacon with lashings of HP sauce. One bacon sammich every day for the next three months and the bill will be payed.
              "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Quoth cinema guy View Post
                With bacon. Crispy bacon with lashings of HP sauce. One bacon sammich every day for the next three months and the bill will be payed.
                I'm glad someone came up w/ a response to this one b/c I honestly didn't know what to tell the moron!
                The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Comment

Working...
                X