This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the employee lounge is only for employees

So I am on my break and it was quite busy. I go in the employee lounge to eat and this psycho lady follows me in.

Psycho lady: Hey why are you in here stuffing your face when there is a line of people out there?

Me: Ma'am this area is for employees only

Lady: well this aint right....get out here and help us

Me: Ma'am, I am on my lunch break

Lady: oh how convenient.......go get me your manager

Me: No you'll go back out in the lobby

Lady: no, I am not going to stand for this....I am not letting you sit and eat while there are God knows how many people waiting to check in

Me: Ma'am, leave now

the vicious bitch spat in my food and stormed out.....I called security on her but I think she was still allowed to stay on the island....oh that made me so mad

Security would have been called on me. I would have hit her for that crap.

Comment

Quoth vacation_rentals_suck View Post

the vicious bitch spat in my food and stormed out.....I called security on her but I think she was still allowed to stay on the island....oh that made me so mad
      What?!? HOW?!?!

PLEASE tell me you are taking this further.

Comment

Ditto. That is SO not allowed! Violating the 'employees only' area is bad enough, but spitting in your food? Instant banishment.

Comment

She SPAT in your food?! Holy flying Fisherman! Some people are just.... foxed!
          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Well that's arrestable material.... destruction of private party

Comment

Quoth Sandman View Post
              Well that's arrestable material.... destruction of private party
              biohazard?
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Screw security. The police should have been called.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Police nothing an ambulance should have been called.

Comment

oh yeah, someone spits in my food, they soon will be wearing my food... I know with the old owners I could have gotten away with it... and I kinda get the vibe from the new owners that they would back me on that either... we serve our customers to the best of our ability, but our ability has limits, taking abuse is one of them.
                    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

What?!!! Oh Hell no!! I hope you took it further to ban her ass.
                      Last edited by tropicsgoddess; 08-10-2008, 05:15 AM.
                      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Oh I would have gotten in that womans face and it would not have been pretty. I would hope the manager did show up so I could tell he/she was SC did.
                        "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

If I recall, spitting on someone is considered assault with a deadly weapon (possible diseases), I don't know about spitting in someone's food, but I'd look into it maybe. Either way, it's definitely not OK, many parents grind that kind of thing into their kids at an early age (mine definitely did) but that number is becoming less and less, everyday feeds this moral decay.
                          Pretend there's something here that sounds insightful, but is really just some pseudo-intellectual bull.

Comment

You should've dumped your drink on her. Bonus points if it was Coke or V-8.
                            My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Comment

Your manager(s) suck so much. You know that, right? =p

Comment

Working...
                              X