This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clarification

Just so everyone knows again, these stories of mine are stories that have happened over the years I have worked here. Some are recent, some happened as long as five years ago but still stick out in my memory. The dialogue may not be exact....I just paraphrase

That's okay. That's pretty much the assumption I've always worked on for every story here. Did someone complain about something making you think a clarification was necessary?

Comment

That's okay. There are many posting that took place some time ago and others that happened this morning. Without a recording, nobody could give you exact quotes. So take some pleasure in how many of us enjoy your sufferring, err, stories.

Frankly, some of the things you've posted include a lifetime of stupidity. Unfortunately for you, it's been crammed into the few years you've been employed there.
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

I doubt anyone could condense that much suck into real time without their head imploding
        Yes. I know my typing sucks but I have a large orange cat sitting on my keyboard and a small disturbed dog trying to sniff his butt

Comment

Oh thank God. I was worried all that stuff was just from this vacation season.

Comment

Quoth One-Fang View Post
            Did someone complain about something making you think a clarification was necessary?
            Is that really important?
            What difference would it make, anyway? Obviously vacation_rentals_suck felt it was necessary to clarify.

I just think there was confusion at the sheer number of posts and sucky customers in such a short time that I, for one, was really beginning to wonder if he ever got a customer that wasn't sucky. The wording was such that they all seemed very recent, or even that day.
            It makes much more sense now that we know they were stories that were saved up over time, waiting for him to find a place to vent. Now that he's found a home here, he's using this place to vent, as it was intended.
            Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Quoth jerkface11 View Post
              Oh thank God. I was worried all that stuff was just from this vacation season.
              *Beats on chest* Okay, heart, you may resume beating, now.

I kinda agree (I've seen a LOT of suck this season), but I'm also glad that a clarification was extended. Otherwise, VRC, I'd have pegged you a masochist.
              Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth One-Fang View Post
                That's okay. That's pretty much the assumption I've always worked on for every story here. Did someone complain about something making you think a clarification was necessary?

Same with me, I just figure most people aren't gonna remember a conversation verbatim, and just do the best they can to remember exactly what happened.
                Good posts BTW.
                Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.---Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

I thought you were pretty clear on that in one of your first posts. I have enjoyed your stories, I think the suckiest part for you is that you really have multiple 'customers' to contend with. You have your owners, and the renters. From you descriptions it sounds like you are in a fairly high end vacation area. EW central so to speak. I know I wouldn't be able to deal without seriously pissing everyone off.
                  Tamezin

Comment

Working...
                  X