This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *twitch*

Talking with a customer on the phone Friday, helping him with some questions he has on getting listings into our system. He's a new agent and I seem to be his favorite rep to work with.

Anyway.... somehow the conversation gets around to how good I am helping him over the phone. And he asks how long I've been working for the company... no problem. I tell him that I've only been with the company a little over a year but I worked with medicaid before so I'm familiar with phone support.

Then he asked me how old I am.

And if I have any kids.

Ok....

And then the phone gets disconnected... he calls back, apologizing, and says that he accidentally dropped the phone while undressing.

*twich*

Update below!
    Last edited by Wenchie; 08-11-2008, 11:40 PM.
    "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Good grief!!!! Talk about perverted....
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Are we sure it's perverted? Maybe he was just changing clothes.
      "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

I dunno...I normally don't make phone calls while I'm in the act of stripping disrobing.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I don't either, but I sometimes take calls at unpractical times. However, were I to drop the phone while I were changing clothes, depending ont he person I am talking to, I may or may not mention why I dropped the phone. A relative or a close friend ? Maybe. About anybody else : NO WAY. "Sorry, we were disconnected, because I dropped the phone." Period.
          "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Quoth Samaliel View Post
            were I to drop the phone while I were changing clothes, depending ont he person I am talking to, I may or may not mention why I dropped the phone. A relative or a close friend ? Maybe. About anybody else : NO WAY. "Sorry, we were disconnected, because I dropped the phone." Period.

Exactly. What that guy said was gross. Here, take some brain bleach, I have plenty of it.

Comment

at least he wasn't moaning and breathing heavily.
              let's pretend he was just taking his coat off cos he called you right when he got home from work and forgot to take off his coat.

Comment

Update!

Update on the creepy guy....

So... he calls me today and gets my voicemail... doesn't say what the problem is, but that he needs me to call.

I'm already not happy at this point.

So I call... he's got some stupid question that is so obviously an lame excuse to call... since he answered his own question while asking it (called in saying that he had input a listing and had the MLS number... but then asked if there was anything special he needed to do to get the MLS number. Umm.....)

And then he casually states that the two of us should get lunch together.

I pretend that he didn't mention lunch or anything. And answer his "question" about the MLS number. And disconnect the call quickly.

He called back three times during the day... each time he somehow got my voicemail. I have NO idea how that happened. Oops... and somehow I was actually lucky enough to get HIS voicemail when I called back, so I documented the call. Oh wait? Was he calling from his cell phone? I had no idea, since he didn't leave the number... so I accidently called his office line. You know, the one that he's never at?

Anyway, talked to the Cust Care Manager about it. She wants me to let her know if he creeps me out worse. But her main response? "Wow... he must be really pathetic if he thinks you're flirting with him over the phone. What does he do, try to pick up the person at the cable company too?"

I love my bosses sometimes.
                "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Working...
                X