This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overshare the sequel poss.NSFW

Some of you might remember a previous disgusting incident I had. If not, please go here. http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=32416 Don't hog all the brain bleach though, I'm gonna need it again.

This time I answer with the ususal and he said he called his mom at work. He then asks if I could hear it and by "it" he meant holding the phone next to a place that clearly was not his ear. Ew! I said no, and told him to have a good night.

I think it's over. Haha, silly me! I answer the phone a couple of minutes ago and I hear moaning. So I bust out with, "I would tell you to have a good night, but it's clear you already are. Goodbye!"

So, yeah, I think we're going to need a truckload of brain bleach.
    Last edited by Princess J; 08-11-2008, 10:49 PM.

Wrong. Kind. Of. Amazing. Seriously, what are these people on?

Here's a case of brain bleach.
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Even better, he called again saying he wanted to spread my legs open and eat my p*ssy. I go, "Thanks form sharing and have a good night." I slammed down the phone. There were a couple people waiting to check in and they were giving me odd looks. I cheerfully explained it was a disgusting phone call and they were like, "oh."

And thank you for the brain bleach, I really need some. *chugs a bottle*

Comment

The ladies in our intimates department have to field these kinds of calls once in a while. One day, I shall start a business where you can make obscene phone calls and the people on the other line will act confused, act offended, or play along based upon your menu choices. On that day, the FCC will shut me down.
        Expect great things, but you'll get what you get.

PossJB

Comment

Quoth PossJB View Post
          The ladies in our intimates department have to field these kinds of calls once in a while. One day, I shall start a business where you can make obscene phone calls and the people on the other line will act confused, act offended, or play along based upon your menu choices. On that day, the FCC will shut me down.
          Why would they shut you down? It's the same principle as a phone sex organization, with the option to have their preference already in place when the line connects.

And I know that my train of thought following that was probably odd at best, but if it worked, it'd be nice to keep these horn-hounds off the women folk who answer phones for other purposes.

Unfortunately, my bet is that these twerps are just cheapskates to start and don't want to shell out coin for said phone calls, thus, why they call the innocent and unsuspecting. Well, some of them get off on that latter part but my gamble is always on the side of where it hits the wallet.

Princess J, my sympathies! I don't suppose there's a way to block his number from calling your company, is there?
          "You are the dumbest smart person I have ever met in my life!" Will Smith, 'I, Robot'.

"You LOSE! Good day, sir!" Gene Wilder, 'Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory'.

Comment

Quoth Snowbird View Post
            Princess J, my sympathies! I don't suppose there's a way to block his number from calling your company, is there?

Thanks, Snowbird! Unfortunately not .

He did call a few more times. Once to inform me that he was high and sitting in the parking lot. I told him thanks for sharing then he (bizzarely) informed me he thought me beautiful. "Thanks," says I. "You're welcome," he replies. Me: "Bye." Phone: click!

Then he called to inform me he just raped his mom. Me. "EW! Bye!" Phone: Click!

Then he called yet again to inform me of what a looker I apparently am. At this point I'm like, Um, have you seen me? Because I have never been referred to as "hot". Cute, sure, but def. never hot.

Then he calls to inform me of ten inches (how I wish I had made an Aerosmith joke at that point) and asked if I were married. Frostily (and I have that art down, ahem, cold) I replied, "That is none of your business."

He called to inform me that he was about to (of course he didn't put it so delicately as I'm about to) come to fruition.

His last call was moaning.

I am now sufficiently squicked out.

Comment

Maybe it's time to report him to the police. To get them to move on him tell the cops that he just threatened to rape his own mother (which he technically DID!). Hopefully they'll end up shoving a 50,000 volt taser up his ass but he'll probably just squeal in body-twitching delight.
              Last edited by ditchdj; 08-10-2008, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Moron: I just raped my mom!
                You: OK sir, we'll send the cops to your house right now so that your mom can file a report against you. What is that address again?

HAHA
                The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Comment

Oh, oh, OH! Next time he calls, tell him he's doing it wrong!

Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

This is getting bad. Does your boss know about these calls? I think the police should be notified. He may try to hurt you.
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Princess J View Post
                      Even better, he called again saying he wanted to spread my legs open and eat my p*ssy.
                      "You want to eat my cat? ANIMAL CRUELTY! I'M TELLING THE POLICE!"
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

omg yes. call the cops.

if he's calling to say that he's in the parking lot... that sounds dangerous. especially if he calls back to say that he violated his mum.

i am thinking someday he won't be satisfied with just abuse over the phone.

Comment

Even better, he called again saying he wanted to spread my legs open and eat my p*ssy.
                          "Well, once I save enough money for the surgery...."

Kidding aside, I'm going to jump on the Call the Police bandwagon. The fact that he's claiming to be sitting in the parking lot and watching you is going way too far. I would have had the cops out right then if I were you.
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

He did call a few more times. Once to inform me that he was high and sitting in the parking lot. I told him thanks for sharing then he (bizzarely) informed me he thought me beautiful. "Thanks," says I. "You're welcome," he replies. Me: "Bye." Phone: click!
                            I also was preparing to offer snappy comebacks to his lewd calls until I read that paragraph. Now my blood has gone cold.

CALL THE POLICE IMMEDIATELY!

If he really is in your parking lot and watching you, this has changed from just a few disgusting phone calls to a potentially very dangerous situation for you as he is stalking you.

DO NOT TAKE REMARKS LIKE THAT FLIPPANTLY!
                            "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
                            .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

Quoth South Texan View Post
                              I also was preparing to offer snappy comebacks to his lewd calls until I read that paragraph. Now my blood has gone cold.

CALL THE POLICE IMMEDIATELY!

If he really is in your parking lot and watching you, this has changed from just a few disgusting phone calls to a potentially very dangerous situation for you as he is stalking you.

DO NOT TAKE REMARKS LIKE THAT FLIPPANTLY!

Was just about to say the exact same thing. You NEED to inform your superiors(or building security if you have any) if you haven't all ready and you NEED call the cops right after you hang up from him . If he's saying you look beautiful he could be staking you and the frequency of the calls is definitely worry some. Next time he calls tell him that you have caller ID(even if you don't) and that you will be calling the cops immediately after hanging up form him then go ahead a really do that, or at least have a superior(or building security if you have any) do it. This guy sound dangerous. Also the company you work for when someone calls a curtain number do they always get you or is it a general number they call and get the first available representative? If that's the case ask around you might not be the only person to get harassing phone calls from this guy
                              Last edited by Mr. Security; 08-10-2008, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X