This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parental Pop Quiz

Q: You See a large gentleman in a white paper, wash down suit, wellies and wearing blue latex gloves. He has a spraying knapsack on his back thats full of an unidentified liquid and he's pauseing every so often to spay weeds. What do you tell your small child to do????

A: Tell them that since the person in question is wearing all that protective equiptment that it must be harmfull and they should stay away?

B: Tell them to walk ahead of the person, keeping your distance and ask politely what their doing

C: Get them to run up behind the person, pulling on the pipework from the knapsack to the lance, to get their attention, while sitting there with a smile on your face

If you answerd A: Correct - You Win a toaster

If you answerd B: Also correct, we have no issue answering questions about what we're doing - You win a speedboat

If you answerd C: *smacks you with a rolled up newpaper* BAD PARENT BAD! You lose - Not only could your child have pulled the pipe loose and covered themselves with weedkiller, you wouldve screamed blue murder that i wasnt paying attention to poor little jimmy
    All of these things the worker has done
    From tilling the fields to carrying the gun
    We've been yoked to the plough since time first began
    And always expected to carry the can.

the prize for C should be a free spray for the parent -- what an idiot!
    ANNIE

Every day I work with you is two days of therapy!!!!!

Comment

Parents like that shouldn't sprayed, they should be SPAYED!
      "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

mom just took the test and did A-1: not letting kids out of the house. apparently the apt complex sprayed weird stuff here and she won't let her grandkids (my nephews) on the grass.

but she already has a toaster

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
          but she already has a toaster
          I'm sorry all prize's are non-returnable
          All of these things the worker has done
          From tilling the fields to carrying the gun
          We've been yoked to the plough since time first began
          And always expected to carry the can.

Comment

*civers anwer with her hand*

Ok, i'm not a parent but i'd go for A for safety.

If the person in question paused from their work and the kid was curious i might say B bot only if supervised.

How'd i do?

Comment

Quoth Titchyboy View Post
              If you answerd C: *smacks you with a rolled up newpaper* BAD PARENT BAD! You lose - Not only could your child have pulled the pipe loose and covered themselves with weedkiller, you wouldve screamed blue murder that i wasnt paying attention to poor little jimmy
              I think this would get the message across much better
              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
              X