Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golfers are show-offs & more silly cable customer comments!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golfers are show-offs & more silly cable customer comments!

The customer states that the golfing channel is for show offs who just want to prove they have the time to play golf every day. (PJ says: "I agree." HAHA)

Customer sent e-mail stating she would like standard cable service. I responded with her appointment time. The customer then e-mailed me, saying she couldn’t believe I signed her up for standard cable service and wanted to know why I had done this. Customer requested I drop this service on her account.

Customer states that while our customer service reps are friendly, it’s too bad he has to yell at them every time he calls to get things done.

The customer is tired of receiving Spanish-language information accompanying his bill. Claims that all Spanish-speakers are “illegal immigrants” & since he’s not one, we are to leave it out of his bill. (PJ says, "Guess what? I speak Spanish & I was born & raised in the USA.)

It appears that the customer’s work order was canceled because he was being taken to the hospital for heart problems. However, the customer is now furious. He claims that if there’s an ambulance in a man’s yard, you should assume that man is at home and install new service.

The customer is upset that his TV doesn’t work & feels we’re making fun of him by watching him through his TV set.
    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

The customer is upset that his TV doesn’t work & feels we’re making fun of him by watching him through his TV set.
    Yes. For future reference, please address us as Big Brother.

Comment

I like being a "golf griefer" sometimes. It involves timing my bike airhorn with a swing, accounting for the speed of sound.

No, actually, it was probably that other guy over there. Or something.
      Suckiness is reinforced up OR down at every transaction. Accepting BS makes them worse for all of us; firm fairness trains them to suck less.

Comment

Quoth Phone Jockey View Post
        I have a customer I see at least once a month that claims George Bush/ Barack Obama/ Hillary Clinton/ any other political or religious figure on the screen at that time is watching her through the tv and trying to kill her children. you can usually tell if she has taken her meds by the volume she yells at the tv.
        Please wait patiently I have enough sarcasm for everyone.

Comment

Working...
        X