Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EW!!!!! Wow! Apparently she assumes she is the only person you speak to in a day & then have nothing else to do!
    When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Comment

This takes the idea "You have not, because you ask not" to a whole new level.

The lady must have confused you with a Travel Agent, or Pricewatch.

I wonder if this has ever worked before for her?
      "Wow, that has to be the best genital analogy EVER. "

Comment

Quoth PhiSigGirl1988 View Post
        [FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Plum"]
        So...needing to pay bills is the wrong reason to have a job? Would someone mind telling me the RIGHT reason?
        As a child herd, I can tell you I am supposed to do my job for the love of children, and the joy of teaching them things. NOt sure how I pay rent with this salary....

FUnny how they shut right up when I tell them I spent just as much time in college as my engineer husband, so why not pay me the same? He might be able to make a chemical plant, but *I* can make new engineers. Why is that less important?

Comment

Quoth vacation_rentals_suck View Post
          Guest: whats more important? keeping your job or helping someone in need?
          Honestly? You honestly asked this question? Sounds like you're a rich fucker who's never had to work a day in her life.
          Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

"Ma'am, if you can afford to rent one of our properties, you are not in need. You are merely entitled. Have a lovely day." *click*

Comment

well it sounds like you are in this business for all the wrong reasons
              Yeah ... living and affording things like food are of course the wrong reasons for any business to exist and have employees of course

what an idiot

Comment

Working...
              X