X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Shoplifter EVAR!

Hmm, lesee here.

You spot the 6'8 guy following you around the store whos turned off his iPod and tucked the headphones into his pockets, then spoken to store management and security while looking at you, who then follows you some more while you remove the polythene from a CD and remove it from the case and slip it into your pocket.

You then have the audacity to act suprised when I approach you with I.D. in hand and bust you and throw you out.

Idiot.

The store is one I used to work at, they are happy for me to help out on things like this as the manager there hamstrings the security
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Some people are just THAT stupid.

Comment

The million dollar question: what was the CD?
      Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Quoth otakuneko View Post
        Am I the only one that thought of the movie Tower Records when they read that? One of the best scenes ever.
        I used to be disgusted... Now I'm just amused

Comment

I do not know of this "Tower Records" movie of which you speak.

Comment

Quoth Record Store Tough Guy View Post
            I do not know of this "Tower Records" movie of which you speak.
            I think the poster meant Empire Records
            "I hope we never lose sight of one thing, it was all started by a mouse" --Walt Disney

Comment

It's easy to believe that people are that stupid; old issues of the American Rifleman carried a column listing 'stupid crooks of the month'. One that springs to mind was the guy who held up a conveniece store, wearing a bandanna, cowboy-style; trouble was, he had his name tattooed on his forehead!

Comment

I will never forget the scene from one of those shows where the cops staked out a drug dealer's house. After they moved in, full uniformed officers about and cop cars with lights flashing out on the street, people were still walking in and asking "is this where I can get some dope?"

The nice guys in the blue shirts happily 'sold' them some and then put them in the truck. They kept on coming. I would not have believed it if it wasn't video (okay, it could be staged, but why bother?)

Comment

Quoth bigpedaler View Post
                  It's easy to believe that people are that stupid; old issues of the American Rifleman carried a column listing 'stupid crooks of the month'. One that springs to mind was the guy who held up a conveniece store, wearing a bandanna, cowboy-style; trouble was, he had his name tattooed on his forehead!
                  Oh my gawd...That was on FARK the other day. I ;laughed my ass off.

M
                  I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Quoth otakuneko View Post
                    God only knows, the stock was recovered and returned to staff, it was however campaign (sale) other than that...
                    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

6'8"? Yes, I do rather think you might have been spotted. Of course I would have been following you around, but that's just me.
                      How dim does a person have to be really?

Comment

And

Quoth One-Fang View Post
                        I will never forget the scene from one of those shows where the cops staked out a drug dealer's house. After they moved in, full uniformed officers about and cop cars with lights flashing out on the street, people were still walking in and asking "is this where I can get some dope?"

The nice guys in the blue shirts happily 'sold' them some and then put them in the truck. They kept on coming. I would not have believed it if it wasn't video (okay, it could be staged, but why bother?)
                        I have seen that video too. What got me was that even the cops in plainclothes had put on vests with the police dept. letters to make it clear they were cops too when the bust took place. Some of them were standing on the other side of the street from the house, and despite the big bright letters clearly labeling them as cops people were still trying to buy from them.

Comment

Quoth king4aday View Post
                          I think the poster meant Empire Records
                          "Don't call me Warren."

Seen the movie . . . it's a cult classic.
                          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth ta2ooed1 View Post
                            Am I the only one that thought of the movie [Empire] Records when they read that? One of the best scenes ever.
                            See, maybe it's cuz I haven't seen that movie, but I thought of a scene from another movie. Not quite so Stupid Criminal so much as just "you got busted and you run? you idiot." The shoplifter chasing scene from Hot Fuzz.
                            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

The stupidest shoplifter from when I worked in a music store selling cds and cassettes was the boy that stuffed Metallica's Black Album down the front of his white track pants.

My manager approached the boy as he passed the point-of-sale and said "Dude. Take it out, wipe it off and leave it on the counter."
                              Everything sucks. I must be living in a vacuum.

Comment

Working...
                              X