This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why the hell me

This guys calls in the other day asking about coverage in his area. I'm waiting on a map of the towers to pull up when he starts going into a rant about the local office. Every time I would go to tell him info he would start over again and on the same things.
    The guy claims three times he got a phone for a friend of his and they had been using it. The "friend" says she took the phone to the local sales office and was going to return it. The sales office says they don't have it and since we can track seriel numbers I checked to see if it was used. After the third time I tell him there is nothing showing this and when I mention it to him he goes "Haven't you been listening? Of course not they took a hammer to the phone and kept the battery so no one could use it or report them to the police. "
    Second thing of the call, he starts saying that the phone was suspended and had insurance for nine months and he doesn't understand why he should pay for it,even though they could have reported the phone as lost/stolen and gotten a replacement with it. He wanted me to cover the cost of insurance for nine months on both phones then just the suspended phone. But yet he has to talk about his 50000 dollar truck and how he is this great and powerfull engineer.
    He starts saying that he had insurance on his phone and wondered why the battery was not covered since it's part of the phone. The answer he wouldn't let me give is the insurance company consideres these accesories. He tries telling me that the store replaced the battery that came with the phone for an older one so he woudl have to buy another one in two months.
    Then the guy starts saying that he has influance over alot of people(okay the heating and air guy can tell everyone what he thinks and they will follow suit. No offence meant to anyone in this field). He wants a field tech to bring a phone out to his house persoanly and spend time with him with as many differnt products as they can so he can find a phone that will work in his area. He starts going on and on about how if someone has done him wrong in his buisness that if anyone has screwed him over they will give him things in advance or free product to make things right and wants us to do the same. (Sure I can give you a 500 dollar phone with the cost of my job, let me get right now on that.) He wanted a digital bag phone but only if I would promise it would work where he lives but I can't because he lives on a boarder area where service may drop down. He even said he is has a degree in engineering and knows how to take things apart.
    Finaly the guy wants to talk to tech about an issue I can't resolve for his area about a possible tower location for another company he might be picking up on and drops calls. Moron.
    I like to scare small childeren, it's fun and as long as you can out run the parents you can get away with it.
Working...
X