This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just plain dumb

O.k. I work for a plumbing company as the office manager. I do the invoicing and some customer service. I just completed an invoice that had me laughing as I was typing it up. See if you can see the humour.
    The invoice is to a property management company that we serviced one of their buildings the other week. Keep in mind that my guys are plumbers.
    The tech was asked to check the hot water tank that we installed, to see if it was operating. He checked the breaker and it had been shut-off. He turned it back on and tested it. Everything worked well. He tested it after 20 minutes, and there was hot water coming out of the taps. The tech also reset the breaker to the kitchen phone lines, as per the tenents request. They also fixed the phone to the office as well. It needed to be plugged in.

Oh and the best thing? The tenent is a doctor's office, and they unplugged everything.
    "smacked upside the head by the harsh of daylight" - Tori Amos "The Beauty of Speed"

a sucking chest wound is merely mother nature's way of telling you to slow down - Arm

Brain... hurting... help!
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Phone lines carry water now? Hmmm, interesting.
      Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

I think I just felt a few brain cells commit sideways while reading that.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
        X