Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

halfway done the weekend....and guns eh?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Tanasi View Post
    I'm not up on the laws in Canada so I'll take your word on the legalities of transport.
    I do know that Canada has much stricter gun laws than we do in the States. Don't really know much about the details.

This reminds me of something a buddy of mine witnessed back in the mid 80s. He was at some store (might have been K-Mart), and he saw a guy trying to buy a carrying case for his rifle. Problem was, he wasn't sure what size and type of case he needed, but his gun was out in the truck. The employee offerred to come out to the truck with him to take a look at it, and determine what kind of case he needed.

Apparently, the guy decided this would be too much trouble, and decided instead to bring his gun in the store. He wasn't planning on doing anything sinister with it, and it wasn't even loaded, but the other customers didn't know that. My friend said people were scattering left and right at the sight of the moron carrying his rifle around in the store.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth Crosshair View Post
      I'd probably would have the gun taken apart and polished the sear and hammer and then write them a note detailing the improvements in weapon maintanace they need to make.
      Heheheh....problem with that is, one, I not only would have no idea how to do that, I am not even sure I know what you are talkng about, and two, I just don't think it is usually wise to piss off someone that I live with and who has access on a regular basis to firearms and such. Just a thought.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
      X