This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Job!! F**K you!!

I dunno maybe I'm just too sensitve.I was stocking the damn cooler for like the eighth time today.Well walks in this anyone ever see the show growing up gotti.The teenage boys that are overtan,over cologned,shirts unbuttoned to show what will one day be chest hair,and the most important hair that looks like it could be rung out,its that greasy. Well he walks in and walks over to the cooler just as I'm finishing stocking water and I stand up and he says
    Good job in this condensing way(you know the one). I dunno if I just being too sensitive or if this should piss me off. I just felt like he was patonizing me or looking down on me.Or it could be just I HATE this types of guys.Just looking at them make me want to And of course he then comes up and has the typical cocky attitude and then I think he tried to flirt with me..Excuse me a min

Oh man, this guy I game with is a _total_ jerk and one day after royally pissing me off, he kept saying "good job" in the hopes of appeasing my anger. I asked him, "Have you watched Hancock?" He said "yes". If you haven't seen it, basically this super hero is hated by everyone and is told by a publicist that he needs to say "good job" to the cops and so he just keeps saying it over and over again. I at first tried to verbize this by calling it being "hancocked" until I realized that oooh, that doesn't sound even slightly right. But in this case, I think it may be appropriate (since there was a sleaze factor) to say that you were indeed hancocked.
    Interesting Fodder: http://interestingfodder.typepad.com

Comment

I know that guy. I used to live in New York. They run rampant out there.

Now I live in southern California where there's a different type of this strain of douchebag.
      I work at Walgreens.

(I'm just tired of mentioning it every time I want to relate to a story. )

Comment

Quoth IEatCustomers4Breakfast View Post
        I know that guy. I used to live in New York. They run rampant out there.

Now I live in southern California where there's a different type of this strain of douchebag.
        Referred to by most residents as "everyone else" if you live in an area like mine
        Your true character is who you are when no one is looking.
        --Unknown

Comment

The one thing that can make me lose my temper immediately is when a male is being patronizing to me. Any of that "Good girl!" or "Great job, honey!" stuff(especially with that lovely smirk) makes me want to go Tony Jaa all over their faces. Seriously, is there a single person who is pacified or flattered by that treatment?
          "I don't have to take this abuse from you, I've got hundreds of people dying to abuse me."
          "Free at last from my vegetable prison!"
          X-Strike Studios: Video game movies done RIGHT!

Comment

"Good Girl" type comments get a raised eyebrow and a prolonged, silent stare from me. Usually it's less than 5 seconds for them to start stuttering out apologies.

I highly recommend channeling your inner dominatrix (Or first grade teacher, librarian, what have you. Whatever version works for you.)

Comment

I wonder if this would work? Smile ridiculously sweetly at them, and say in a high pitched silly voice, "Oh, thank you SO much. I wonder, so that I can do such a good job again, could you please point out what aspect of this impressed you the most?" and so on.

The idiots probably have no idea about facing, sliding stuff forward on the shelf, stacking by size, or anything. (Nor do I, really.)

Get them floundering, by dragging them into a two way exchange, rather than them patting you on the head, metaphorically.

Comment

Working...
              X