Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My customers are some of the most generous people on Earth.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My customers are some of the most generous people on Earth.

ME: Thank you for calling credit card company, my name is HoneyDippinDan, can I get your name please?

SC: Actually, I need your first and last name, so I know who to blame my problems on.

Nice! I've barely talked to this woman for ten second and already she's giving me the blame for all her problems.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SC: Listen, I did you guys a favor and allowed you to place me on a payment plan, so now you owe me a favor.

Yes, he was nice enough to allow us to cut him a break on his debt. Thanks guy!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SC: I'm just calling up to let you know that I will no longer be paying my bill, that way your collections people won't waste their time trying to get money out of me.

ME:

This conversation went south real quick when I informed this woman that simply telling us that she isn't going to pay her bill won't stop the collectors and then she told me that I sounded "young and naive" and "didn't know much about how the world worked" when I suggested she contact a debt counseling service for help. She hung up after I explained that making personal attacks is a real quick way for her to lose any sympathy I might have and that I would be disconnecting the call if she insisted on acting that way.

Oh no! PJ and TNT's customers have credit cards. <ducks>

Comment

Whooo! HDD's still around! And so are his idiots, unfortunately.

Hopefully they'll forget how to operate a telephone. Though I'm sure that's asking too much.
      Desk-On: Apply directly to the forehead.

Comment

Quoth HoneyDippinDan View Post
        ME: Thank you for calling credit card company, my name is HoneyDippinDan, can I get your name please?

SC: Actually, I need your first and last name, so I know who to blame my problems on.

Nice! I've barely talked to this woman for ten second and already she's giving me the blame for all her problems.
        I'd hate to see what she gets voodoo dolls for...
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth cpux View Post
          Whooo! HDD's still around! And so are his idiots, unfortunately.

Hopefully they'll forget how to operate a telephone. Though I'm sure that's asking too much.
          I still stop by this place on a regular basis. I've got lazy about posting though, not because I don't have much to post but because I usually have way too much to post. If I posted all the stupid stuff I hear on a regular basis, it would turn into a second full time job.

Comment

Working...
          X