This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Primer View Post
    I have to admit, I'm a gum addict. But I try to chew responsibly. I couldn't snap my gum on purpose if my life depended on it, and I always wrap it up before I throw it in the trash can.
    Ditto. I chew gum a lot, but I also never smack it as that's just disgusting. Or that horrible thing teens do where they pull a string of gum out of their gobs then put it back...

(managed to type this altho distracted by the Hypnotoad in Mongo's av... )
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

I also hate when people chew gum loudly. I chew gum myself, but I do it with my mouth closed, and I don't make smacking noises and bubbles out in public. I can't stand the sound of wet mushy chewing, so gum noises drive me insane especially when I'm trying to help someone. What I really can't stand is the people that find the need to leave it on the floor in our store, rather than throwing it into one of the MANY garbage cans provided around the floor space...YEESH.
      I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
        (managed to type this altho distracted by the Hypnotoad in Mongo's av... )
        I'm ashamed to admit that I had never noticed it was animated until you pointed that out.... and then I was promptly hypnotized by it!
        GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Quoth ToasterQueen View Post
          My fiance and I used to work in the same college dining hall when we were in school (he still works there, but I've since graduated). Under the tables would ALWAYS be gum. ALWAYS. And Jello stuck to the ceiling.

And on mashed potato days...

...People would mix mashed potatos, Mt. Dew, and white cake frosting to make this disgustingly effective adhesive, and take the small glasses, coat the bottoms with this muck and stick them to the underside of the tables. Just... a glass. On the underside of the table. THAT YOU CAN'T GET OFF.

I'm going to tell him the can of air trick. <.<
          That's awful. Seriously. I'd expect that kind of thing in elementary school or junior high. But at college? With people who are supposedly close to adulthood?

Sounds like there must have been all sorts of food fights and Bluto Blutarsky impersonations going on with those buttweeds.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

hate to tell you, but I've worked in call centres and government offices where staff put their gum under the table.
            GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Working...
            X