Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know the flags ought to be at half mast, but do you have to be a butthole about it?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Chromatix View Post

But I don't see why you shouldn't call the locksmith. It's his job to be able to open most locks with minimal or no damage.
    Perhaps he doesn't have the authority to do so? He did state, more than once, that his boss was on vacation.

It happens. Case in point: Our roof was leaking pretty badly a couple of weeks ago and I didn't have the authority to call a roofer.

It really doesn't matter. The point is, he couldn't fix it, explained why - and people yelled at him for it.
    "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Because he calls a locksmith to come out right away - because really what good is the locksmith if he doesn't come till the next day - the store will incure a charge. A charge that isn't "required" because there is already a key. Locksmiths don't come cheap, and emergency call can sometimes double the cost. Around this area you'd be looking at least $300 per hour.

Comment

It's good to be patriotic for your country, but not to a point where it makes you a complete asshat.
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
        X