Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wherein someone suggests I get a sex change.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to have long hair (a few inches past the shoulders), but I recently got it cut for job search reasons (damned sexist culture!) so it's pretty short now.

I like having it long. It's naturally curly enough that it's unmanagable unless it's REALLY short or long enough to pull back into a pony tail.

I don't have to worry about being confused for a woman... If I would get some exercise and lose a little weight, I'd look like a jock.

The one time some jerk claimed he mistook me for a woman, I hadn't shaved for 2 weeks. So either he hadn't encountered a woman before or he was just an ass. I'm leaning towards the latter.

And why aren't any of the girls that like guys with long hair around here???

Comment

Well, where are you? I'll Apparate or something.

Comment

My boyfriend JUST got his hair cut from past his shoulders to about an inch long and its freaking me out! Nothing girly about having long hair these days!!!

As for your regs! EWWWWWW

Comment

Um, depends on the guy - but short hair is ok, shaggy hair is better...but I'm not much into really long hair.

Of course, as with so many things, it all depends. I don't think long hair would be a deal breaker.
          "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
          Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Working...
          X