Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally hate 99% of our in store music. A few songs are good, but they never play them. Fortunately our GM sometimes hooks up his laptop and plays some different songs. The volume is set so you can just hear it in the background at normal conversation levels.

Though last week thy updated our music library and accidentally included birds chirping, a babbelign brook an a coyote/wolf hollow and other animal/nature sounds. It was fun waking around the store for a few minutes trying to find a leak, only to discover it was music. We quickly shut the off.

Comment

Even as a customer, the music annoys me. Even if it's music I like, I don't understand why it's necessary for the stores to play it while I'm shopping. If I wanted to listen to music while shopping, I'd bring my iPod.

And I must admit, as a former ballet dancer, I have to restrain myself from killing things when I hear Nutcracker music. Having to hear it from August to December was bad enough, but then I'd hear it at the mall and want to make the speaker explode from the sheer force of my loathing.
      I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

In the backwoods nowhere township I live in, our radio only gets one station.

The Country station.

I know the lyrics to every last depressing country hit now.

I hate it.

Make it stop.

Please?
        Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Working...
        X