• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth ta2ooed1 View Post
    Frighteningly enough I can beat that

http://www.geekologie.com/2008/09/post_52.php

OHMYGOAWSH WHYYYYYY???
    That was a PORSCHE 928!!! WHy??? For the love of sexeh german vehicles WHY????

Owner..does not deserve... Has comitted b- blasphemy .. Must avenge... the Porsche...

"Respect: to admit that something one may not enjoy or prefer might still have great value." ~L. Munoa

Comment

Quoth ta2ooed1 View Post
      Frighteningly enough I can beat that

http://www.geekologie.com/2008/09/post_52.php
      *SOBS*

Must Learn NOT TO click links

*pours brain bleach in her eyes*

Comment

Anyone else notice the poor PhotoShop work in this photo? Bad angles, shadows, sizes... Or perhaps it's just the camo throwing me off.

Thanks to <insert your favorite deity here> that I don't have to work with clothes. Of course, now that I've typed that, someone will come to my store and ask for a pink camo laptop.

This is turning into the premise for a B-grade horror movie...
        I suspect that... inside every adult (sometimes not very far inside) is a bratty kid who wants everything his own way.
        - Bill Watterson

My co-workers: They're there when they need me.
        - IPF

Comment

And I thought the mirror covered sports car (I couldn't tell you what kind, though it looked a little like a lotus) was bad! *cries*

Comment

Ok there's actually a point to Pink Camo. Deer cannot see pink people can. Some states allow the use of pink instead of orange as a safety color in the woods. The deer see it as grey but you're still visible to your fellow hunters.

Comment

But that still doesn't make it any damn less ugly to the fellow hunters!
              I am the commander commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Quoth jerkface11 View Post
                Ok there's actually a point to Pink Camo. Deer cannot see pink people can. Some states allow the use of pink instead of orange as a safety color in the woods. The deer see it as grey but you're still visible to your fellow hunters.
                Most people don't hunt with cars (on purpose) or bedroom sets.
                How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

But with the intelligence of some of the SC's written about here, I wouldn't be surprised to see one attack a deer with a mattress.
                  I am the commander commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                    Fools! You were warned!

Though honestly we don't carry pink camo pants ( By some small mercy ).

Sweaters, tank tops, skirts, hats, yes. But no pants.
                    You just wait.

*screams*

MY EYES! THEY BLEED!!!!
                    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Working...
                    X