This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frogs are TEH UGGY!

I'm kinda dying laughing here and dying a little inside as well.

I got a cute order the other day for a banner advertisement. I absolutely LOVE making those. On top of that the concept they wanted is darned cute as well. "Three frogs that light up with a little crown and the phrase Which One Is Your Prince?" I ask whether they want an actual picture of a frog or a hand-drawn one. They state picture.

D'awwww. I love froggies! This should be fun! So I work very hard and make them a super nice banner that's to the exact detail of their brief.

Here's the response: "OMG Real frogs are SO UGLY!! Do something CUTER!"

Wait...did they actually not know what frogs really look like?

Thankfully though, they're kinda listening to me on the other aspects. I found them a frog picture they liked (an ugly clipart one, blech...lol....) and I drew on a little cape and crown to top it all off. If I could just get them to realize though that a bright yellow background wouldn't look good....
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

But I like froggies. Real ones too.
    I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

And here I thought this was going to be a French-bashing thread.

Comment

Am I the only one thinking of the WB frog?

Comment

No, but now that kind of morphs into Meet the Robinsons frogs.

Comment

"Frogs with little hats! How delightful!"
            By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

We get tons of frogs in Vermont. I'm always picking one up out of the road to keep it from getting run over.

Comment

Quoth nomorecarts View Post
                Am I the only one thinking of the WB frog?
                Hello my baby, hello my darling, hello my ragtime gaaaaaaal~!
                Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Tee Hee
                  I am The Kissing Frog Fairy!
                  Really it is one of my Fair persona's.
                  I have a logo which is a frog with a crown and wings and big lips.
                  I tell kids to be kind to frogs . . . .you never know which one will turn into a Prince or Princess.
                  I tell the Parents that we all start out as Tadpoles.
                  I have a frog prince ring . . .when on your finger you see a frog with a crown . . .if you take it off your finger and look at the inside it is a not so anitomically correct male (sans clothing)
                  And yes, I own a lot of "Frog" items.

Good luck on your project.
                  As I like to say: "May the Frogs be with you."

Comment

my mom like frogs...like insanely loves frogs....last count.....436 frogs in the house. thats JUST counting the frog pieces....not how many indivdual frogs on are said pieces.
                    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

I like froggies too. They have sexy accents.
                      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                        D'awwww. I love froggies! This should be fun! So I work very hard and make them a super nice banner that's to the exact detail of their brief.

Here's the response: "OMG Real frogs are SO UGLY!! Do something CUTER!"
                        Are they nuts? Frogs ARE cute! Granted, certain species are cuter than others, and some are rather homely, but I'm guessing you used pics of one of the cuter ones.
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                        X