X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
    Manners

“Thank you, afterhours service person.”

You’re welcome, calls in the middle of the night and bothers me for no good reason person.
    Dude! That's a hella compliment from a customer, don't ya know? They actually said 'Thank you', AND they acknowledged that you're a person! It don't get much better'n that, I tells ya.
    What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post

SC: “Hey, if you get any rooms under $100 can you give me a call and let me know?”

Right. Can do. Anything else you’d like? Do you need me to order you pizza? Dry cleaning? Shall I personally fly there to gently dap away your precious tears with a silken handkerchief? Heck, this Las Vegas. I’m sure I could even find someone to come down to the airport and kiss everything better for you. Granted “her” name would be Bunny and “she” would probably be two inches taller then you and wear size 14 shoes.
      Hey I only wear size 10 damnit.

Oh wait, the other "Bunny". *shrugs*
      Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

Quoth Lil Bunny View Post
        Hey I only wear size 10 damnit.

Oh wait, the other "Bunny". *shrugs*
        So Bunny, how do you feel about GK attempting to pimp you out.
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
          So Bunny, how do you feel about GK attempting to pimp you out.
          Hey, whatever gets them off the line faster.

Comment

I'll bet you'd be more successful if you offered to pimp yourself out. Bunny's too expensive for your callers.
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Working...
            X