This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that looked painful.

So, this evening I locked up the store as usual.

Dropped the external shutters from the control panel inside, set the alarm, left via the staff door and was just about to get in my car when I realised I had forgot to lock the small manual shutter.

As I am pulling the shutter down, a customer comes round the corner and sees me locking up. She has the great idea of "lets run quickly into the shop so we can get served before they lock up".

She runs past me and before I realise why, there is an almighty crash as she runs head first into a solid metal shutter and bounces back onto the pavement with a stunned expression.

What i don't understand is why she didn't see the shutter, It is 12 foot by 20 foot and brightly coloured!
    Good customers are as rare as Latinum. Treasure them. ~ The 57th Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition.

I so would have been reprimanded for laughing at her.
    MySpace

Comment

Quoth KnitShoni View Post
      I so would have been reprimanded for pointing and laughing at her.
      Edited for shits and giggles.
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

This woman receives an EPIC FAIL.
        Would you like a Stummies?

Comment

I would have paid hard cash to have seen that.

In my toy store days, we had sliding glass doors and people would walk right smack into them either early in the morning before we opened or late in the evening after we closed.
          It didn't happen often enough for my taste.
          ~~*

"No! You can take the kids, but you leave me my monkey." - WALK HARD: THE DEWEY COX STORY

Comment

Dr. Pepper, meet nose. Nose, Dr Pepper.

That...made my day.
            Things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do. I would gladly hit the road, get up and go if I knew,that someday it would bring me back to you.

Comment

What, no video
              A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

She received exactly what she deserved ...
                "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Carol the Human Cannonball!
                  She bounces!
                  She flies!
                  She lands on her ass on sidewalks!!!! It's Carol the Cannonball!!!!
                  In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                  She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Thank you for that. I needed a giggle after today.....
                    "There is a sadist inside me. She likes cake." - Krys Wolf, my friend

In a coffee shop in Whitehouse, Texas: "Unsupervised children will be given two shots of espresso and a free puppy."

Comment

Quoth Demonoid Phenomenon View Post
                      In my toy store days, we had sliding glass doors and people would walk right smack into them either early in the morning before we opened or late in the evening after we closed.
                      It didn't happen often enough for my taste.
                      I prefer the idiots who try to walk through the wrong side and walk into them

Comment

How come I never get to see things like that? *pouts*
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

*SNERK* Ok that one made my day!!

I have to ask, what did she say after that? Consider me dying to know how she tried to get out of that one.
                          Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

Working...
                          X