This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kusanagi View Post
    Actually, the clinical trials of the male birth control implant/injection is proving to be more effective than the pill is!

Should be out by late 2007, if all goes well.
    Being the mother of a 12 year old, I've been waiting for the male birthcontrol injection to come out. After seeing how forward, brazen, and dying to be "grown up" the teen girls have become, I'm not about to let some little "hussy" ruin my son's chances of going to college because he has to work to support a child that some teenybopper wanted to have thinking he would love and marry her if she had his baby..... Yes, I know it takes two to tango and my son and I have very frank discussions about sex and what can happen..... I don't think he'd do it (I know....very naive of me!) I just want to protect his future from some girl who wants a baby to love.

Comment

Quoth Primer View Post
      Hmm...so how many male couples came in looking to have children...or would they have to go to a uterus bank?
      LOL! Quite a few! It's all done artificially, so they can leave it and the Chosen One can have it delivered to her doctor. No muss, no fuss (well... you know what I mean!)
      0 Coffee! Thou dost dispel all care, thou are the object of desire to the scholar. This is the beverage of the friends of God. -In Praise of Coffee, 1511

Daranacon - because we're not crazy enough

Comment

As far as BC goes...Castration is also effective.

(hides in a bunker now to keep from getting smacked for that one.)
        Learn wisdom by the follies of others.

Comment

Quoth repsac View Post
          As far as BC goes...Castration is also effective.

(hides in a bunker now to keep from getting smacked for that one.)
          So is a vasectomy, which I hear through the grapvine one can get at Sears.

Just don't have a garage door opener installed, though.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I've had fun with ringtones myself, but that would NOT be even on my mind with a family member in the hospital!!!!

Let's see, I have the Addams Family theme for calls from my home number, the Halloween theme for work-related calls (such as temp agencies), a very devout friend of mine got "Hallelujah" (no, not the song from Shrek, the classic from I believe Easter church services), and my husband has the 2001 theme (I can't spell the real name, he asked me to use that one and even paid for the download from his account balance to send it to me). I used to use "Barracuda" for a paralegal friend (she's now an ex-friend for other reasons), and she loved it.
            "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

I was using Barracuda for my evil sister before I came upon the Imperial March. Heheheheh....

One ringtone I have that always makes an impression on people is the one that I use for all my text messages: theme from the Exorcist.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

What I desperately desire is a personal ringtone that's heard by the person I am calling. So their phone starts playing "Lay all your love on me" when I call them. I'm not even ashamed to let my boss hear that. I'd even be willing to spring for a per-call usage fee on a feature like that
                Last edited by Salesmonkey; 10-13-2006, 07:49 PM. Reason: typo
                "Them boys ain't zombies! They're just stupid!"

Comment

Heheheh....that would be a neat feature. Custom ringtones for the person you're calling.

Heck, for me, it would probably be Triumph's "Magic Power."* Love that song. Or maybe Heart's "Magic Man." Heck, there are a bunch that would work. The Scorpion's "Arizona." Kid Rock's "Cowboy." The list goes on and on....it would be hilarious. I wonder if cell phone companies are working on such an idea, or even if they are considering it. I mean, they already have that ringback feature, where when you call someone, instead of ringing you hear their selected sound or music. Hmmmm......

*"I'm young...I'm wild...and I'm freeeee....I've got the magic power of the music in me....

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                  Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                  X