This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are customers robots?

I am in a pretty foul mood. I have hayfever and a chest infection and I look like a pile of poo. The last thing I feel like doing is answering the same 7 questions over and over again. Every single person I have had in the last 3 days has asked at least 4 of the top 7 questions and it is really grinding my gears.

If you ask a question and I answer it politely why does the other 5 people you are with all have to ask me the same question again and again when they heard the answer the first time?

Oh and if you have no interest in buying anything andn are 'just killing some time' can you just go sometwhere else rather than standing there staring at the walls or text messaging your idiot mates. Leave. Now.
    Yes. I know my typing sucks but I have a large orange cat sitting on my keyboard and a small disturbed dog trying to sniff his butt

Yes, customers are robots. Their systems are buggy, as they seem to not be paying attention to when you are actually answering their question! This then causes them to ask the same question. AGAIN.
    "Otherwise you are free to keep putting your hope in leprechauns, horseshoes and unicorn farts."-Gravekeeper

Comment

Oh and if you have no interest in buying anything andn are 'just killing some time' can you just go sometwhere else rather than standing there staring at the walls or text messaging your idiot mates. Leave. Now.
      Ignore those guys. First, they're not hurting you by being there. Second, and more importantly, they're not pestering you or any of your fellow sales folks for information about products they aren't going to buy.

They're kind of like a benign tumor.
      "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Quoth portia911 View Post
        when they heard the answer the first time?
        Did you think that maybe possibly perhaps they did not hear the answer the first time?
        I was always told it was rude to listen to other people's conversations.

Comment

Of course the evil side of me says just make a sign of those top questions. but they would have to read too.

Comment

Quoth marasbaras View Post
            Ignore those guys. First, they're not hurting you by being there. Second, and more importantly, they're not pestering you or any of your fellow sales folks for information about products they aren't going to buy.

They're kind of like a benign tumor.

that depends on your store layout and what you need to be doing
            when some ass comes in and "kills time" in my store I have to stand around watching them I cannot go in the back room or the office use the bathroom or do anything at all basically until they leave we have rushes and then lag time during that time shit must get done
            so if moron decides its too cold to to stand outside leaning on the building or pacing the parking lot like any drug dealer or prostitute might do it screws me up puts me behind

Comment

What questions are these?
              Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

Quoth marasbaras View Post
                Ignore those guys. First, they're not hurting you by being there.
                Except that they may be casing the joint to see if it's a viable robbery. By being there for a while, they see business levels, cash procedures, store security and layout... Now, I know not most, or even some will be doing that, but all it takes is one or two.
                Quoth Ninja Chocobo View Post
                I was always told it was rude to listen to other people's conversations.
                She said they were together, so it's not rude to listen in to your friend's conversations with a storekeep, especially if you're going to ask similar questions.
                Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
                X