This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want in one hand.....

Yes, another day for working for PDA inc.

The treo 650 can be purchased Locked into a service(making it cheap cause you have to use that service to use the phone), or you can get an unlocked GSM treo and use it with any GSM system(this costs 550, and can be used anywhere in the world with a GSM SIM card. this is for convenience, but those who work at convenience stores know that convenience is not cheap).

SC: Demanding bargin hunter
    D: Evil tech guy
    *MBT* You know the drill on this one.

D: Thank you for calling PDA inc, my name is Deceptitech, how may I help you?
    SC: I have a treo 600 with GSM service, and I would like to know if the 700 is available for GSM service.
    D: The 700 is only available for CDMA, but the 650 is available for GSM.
    SC: How much is that phone for use in France?
    D: The GSM unlocked is 549.
    SC: I don't want to pay that much.*then you don't want this do you?*It says on your website it is 199.
    D: That price is with a 2 year contract with GSM service.
    SC: Well what if I bought this for 199 and unlocked it?*not legally, and not here*
    D: That would be impossible, as the treo 650 is hardwired locked into that service. The only way to get an unlocked version of the 650 is if you bought the unlocked 650 from us.
    SC: Well I do not want to pay 400 dollars for a phone.*People in hell want ice water*
    D: The 650 unlocked is 549.
    SC: I am not paying that for a new phone. You will sell me one for 199. I will sue you if you do not. I want a new phone for 199.*want in one hand, shit in the other and see which gets fullest fastest.*
    D: I cannot do that for you sir, You would have to buy the locked version.
    SC: I will never do business with you again!*I love you too sir.*
    D: I'm sorry to hear that but you have a good day and thank you for calling PDA inc.

People would complain if you hung them with a new rope.
    I did not sell my soul to Satan. He does have a long term lease with the option to buy.

"I will never do business with you again!"

"Sir, I'm curious. When you say 'I will never do business with you again' do you mean it as an empty threat or is it more of a soon-to-be-broken promise?"
    The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Quoth Deceptitech View Post
      People would complain if you hung them with a new rope.
      Well, of course they would. New rope smells funny and it's not so comfortably soft as one would wish. You need to use one that's been broken in, but isn't near ready to break apart.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
        Well, of course they would. New rope smells funny and it's not so comfortably soft as one would wish. You need to use one that's been broken in, but isn't near ready to break apart.
        Personally? I would prefer the one that IS ready to break apart!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
        X